Create Account

NOLA worst ploff shooting %

What’s a good run in the playoffs without some awful shooting percentages.
@slothfacekilla
@CptSquall
And my self all bet 1 mil, winner take all, winner is the user who’s player has the worst shooting % at the end of the playoffs.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Accept this is going to be an easy win for Jimmy

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I accept, Physt is never good at Genos.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Why would you bet for sloth to perform?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

09-10-2019, 10:13 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Why would you bet for sloth to perform?

Really we’re all betting on ourself to not perform, but in a way for the other one to perform.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-10-2019, 10:13 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Why would you bet for sloth to perform?

ez money for me

@Blastmeaway @CptSquall

Our first game post bet showed how hungry we are to win the bet.  Thankfully none of us scored, DMS was playing with fire with 5 shots on goal, Physty with 2, and Jimmy had 1.  Jimmy is still in the lead with 0%, DMS lowered his shooting to 2.5%, and Physt still dominates with a 5.56% shooting.

Hopefully we can keep not scoring for tonight's sim

09-11-2019, 03:19 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: @Blastmeaway @CptSquall

Our first game post bet showed how hungry we are to win the bet.  Thankfully none of us scored, DMS was playing with fire with 5 shots on goal, Physty with 2, and Jimmy had 1.  Jimmy is still in the lead with 0%, DMS lowered his shooting to 2.5%, and Physt still dominates with a 5.56% shooting.

Hopefully we can keep not scoring for tonight's sim

Cheers to that!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM