Create Account

S50 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Henrik Lundqvist Jr. center
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
I am a playmaker forward so pass first
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
yes I am new to the league, first time
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I think figuring out all the tpe stuff and how the bank works would help
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes FreakinAnime#3505
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
probably a 5
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
I want to play center honestly
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
I want both but I would say the group
9) How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
probably like 2-3
10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change?
I don't know anything about a rebrand but I prefer American teams

Stan Hanson - Right Wing
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Power Forward Shoot
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
No, I'm actually pretty good. Thank you.
Yes
I'm a solid 7 - 8 at least
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Yeah, sure.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
And a good time was had by all
Yeah 2-4 sounds about right
10) Lastly, the team recently went through a rebrand. What are your thoughts on the team no longer being in Montreal? What is your interest level in being drafted by the Kraken after this change?
I think the rebrand is frickin' sweet. I'm totally down for being a Kracken.

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

White Goodman, Goalie

Hybrid, Goalie lol

Nope, Walter Hobbs was my first so over a year and a half in real life time

Nope

Nope

Nope, I'm a goalie

Close -knit, But winning is nice

3 seasons

Being a Montreal Militia Alum, Not happy about it. just a personal thing, Wish you all the best tho.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

RW - Indigo Trevino

Power Forward, shoot first.

Recreate, haven’t really been *active* in 6 months. Didn’t like my last player. This one will be better.

N/A

Yes

Site: 6 or so, going to make an attempt to be a max earner for a little bit.
Discord: 10

Sure

Close-knit group.

Long term. No rush to be promoted.

Vive l’impact. But I don’t really mind.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Center - Bjornoson Bjornosonson
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=100060

Playmaker, pass first

First time, yes.

Nothing of note, no. I came here from PBE so these are all nice and tidy by comparison. The rookie tutorial is well written and helpful here.

HyperboleJoe#0302

Yes, I have no allegiance to being a center.

Winning a championship.

2 seasons, but I really don't know on that one.

Love the Kraken name. I was hoping Seattle would go with it. Would be happy to help hockey grow and flourish throughout the Carolinas. Even if, or maybe because, it makes Canadians weep.

Thicc Cheezyboy LW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? 
Playmaking forward. Pass first 

Yes

I am slowly getting used to everything!

I didn't until today. But am now on it yes

8.5 - I have some days I have no free time and others where I have hours of free time

Of course, just preferably not defence. 

Close knit group. I'm all,about a good time

2-3 Seasons

Whoever I get drafted by becomes my team. Don't care where the team is from or what the name is.

[Image: img]

My name is Berry Blue, dear. I am a defense force member!
No lone wolf can take a beach by their own. I'll shall pass to my dear partners!
This is all new to dear little me.
I have great friends to help me on this matter, dear!
I am not one who will bring discord into the team, dear. (UnderSpider #3114)
I'll bring a 8 to the table.
Always happy to volunteer for a suicide mission, dear.
Nobody win a war without a good group of brothers in arms.
As long as I am needed.
The colonies is still the colonies.

Kaarlo Kekkonen, forward

Offensive forward, shoot first

No, had active players for 4 solid years

No

Yes

No

Winning

2/3

No comment

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I know we've already talked but...TPE.

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?

Alex Petrenko, defenseman

Two way. 

Yes. 

I think I'm OK right now. 

Love me some Discord.

6-7ish.

Sure

Having a good time. 

2-3 seasons.

I'm down with the Kraken. 

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

My player name is Gart Cheezits and my position is LW
My player is a two-way forward, would pass first
This is my first time participating in the SHL

Not at the moment, some people have sent some helpful messages and they have gone a long way!

I do use discord
7.5ish

Yes if it helps the team

Would prefer to have both, but close-knit group would be better

Would be nice to win a championships in the juniors, but also would like to get to the big leagues. If we are close then I would stay.

Doesn't change my opinion on the team because it's my first season.