Create Account

S50 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
no just fantasy hockey
2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
locker room although I want to win
3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
Kevin Hayes, like a playmaking center
4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
2-3 probably if that's what everyone does
5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
I don't know I can do a few articles I don't really do graphics 
6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
just someone who likes hockey and likes to have a good time
7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
I don't know how to do that but one of the rangers winning the cup
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I like watching anime and I like star wars and I like baseball a little bit
9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
Sure I don't see why not
10. Anything else you would like us to know?
just that I'll try to learn fast and be a good player for the team

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
YUP, SHL, GOMHL

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
A little of both never hurt

Carey Price

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
3-4 seasons

I do a fair amout

Experience

[Image: Carey-Price-Can.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
Music, a ton of music

Ya i'm good with it.

Not really

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Recreate here, accomplished former GM in GOMHL, some what active in PBE. Been busy lately.

Fine with either really. I go with the flow but a close knit group probably keeps me active more.

Jaromir Jagr maybe? Thicc boi, likes to score.

Long term.

Not much. 1 media a season but making it count.

A warm body and the occasional meme? Hopefully a decent player at the very least.

Any picture that involves Columbus and Tampa choking last year.

Gaming... Borderlands 3 and Pokémon GO at the moment. Baseball and Electronic music as well

I’m indifferent as to where I end up. I would be fine with being instrumental in another Kelowna dynasty.

My time is limited right now IRL, but should be more active as the end of year approaches. Two jobs, yo.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

PBE for about 5 to 6 months. Been a max earner there.

Championships.

Sundin or Thornton style playmaking center

2 years, but I'm flexible

I'll do enough to earn enough to be a max earner.

A steady presence who will work his player hard to help out the team. Someone who says something funny every now and again.

http://minnesotaconnected.com/wp-content...on-ice.jpg

Play computer games. Mostly solo RPGs, EHM Hockey, OOTP, simulations like Tropico I guess is the most recent one, and strategy. Love the Batman Arkham games as well.

Actually? Sure!

Nothing of note.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  
Just fantasy leagues through yahoo. About 6 years

Close-Knit locker rooms without a doubt

Joe Thornton-esque. I'm here to put up assists and help our snipers put the puck into the net, but I have a nasty side here and there as well.

2-3 seasons

Media yes - graphics no. I'm doing this on an iPad so writing things her and there is no issue when's I have time to kill. I have no artistic ability and no programs to do anything with so graphics would be difficult.

I'm just an easy going guy looking to have fun. I'll certainly bring a fun attitude and a willingness to win.

I can't  figure out how - but Google Trevor linden Kirk McLean 

Gaming. Hanging out with friends on the weekends

Of course. This Thicc Cheezyboy brings the heat

There will be days I have a couple hours to kill, and days I only have 10 minutes. I do have a busy schedule at times, and if there are specific dates and times that we need to be on I may not be able to make all.

[Image: img]

I'm affraid I never did, dear.
You do not win war without good brothers in arms!
I hope to bring the defense upon witch the vile aggresor shall not pass!
As long as I am needed!
I cannot wait to be on the tele!
I'll bring the might of her Majesty royal navy upon the fools that seek to destroy the dreams of my brothers!

[Image: Team_GB_1936.png]
Foxhound hunting and opera like the good lad I was raise to be!

I'm interested in any compagny of brave souls who shall take me!

I think its gonna get cloudy in London.

Been in the SBA for a year and a half, recently joined PBE. 

A close-knit locker room. 

A balanced defenseman. I honestly don't watch a lot of hockey so I don't have a good comparison for you. 

I figure I'll do whatever is normal. 

More media. My graphic skills are lame. 

Jokes.

I dunno. I like mascots. 

[Image: NHL-mascots.jpg]

I am a meteorologist so I enjoy the weather. I am the mother of a seven month old and love hanging out with her. I'm a huge basketball and baseball fan. I also play the drums, do a bit of online poker, and love all things food related. 

I'm interested in any team that's interested in me. 

Nah. 

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I have no experience in a sim league, this is my first experience.
Winning a championship is nice, but having a close-knit locker room is also important.

Martin St.Louis? I am unsure, someone who can be good defensively but also put up some points
I would like to stay and get a championship, so if we are close I would stay some extra years. Otherwise, move on to the big leagues.

I am better at writing than making graphics, so I would probably do some writing.

Pretty easy-going person, just contribute to whatever topic people are discussing

Don't really have one! But I would say it's the one with Kirk Mclean and Trevor Liden.

I am still in school, but playing computer games and going on hikes and just being outside.

I think it would be a good option!

Noble reached out to me!

No

Winning Championships

Shea Weber

2 Seasons maybe

I'm not sure yet

A good attitude and a lot of talking

I play hockey and baseball

Yes