Create Account

S50 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?
They love me, except the SHL sim.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
That's not fair, i didn't had the chance to say no i already got a message.

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
a extreamly bad player i will try this time, maybe he turns good.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
to hit the 10 years anniversary of being a SHL nerd. Still a long way to go.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
that would get too long.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?

30 seasons here

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Sure, Mook

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!

Defensive puck mover

Make a player that HOF voters feel bad for and finally put me in the HOF

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

I travel the world for free, so I'm pretty busy. Also people who put ketchup on poutine should be shot

No prior experience
Already heard from both the GM and AGM
I'm kind of invested in build I have right now. Maybe I'll try something different after he retires.
Have fun and make friends, I'm digging it so far
I'm feeling inspire to start a competitive Simulation Curling League

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 05:15 PM by FreakinAnime.)

none really unless fantasy hockey counts

Sure FreakinAnime#3505

I want a playmaker center who gets lots of assists

I like it so far, I want to get a lot of points and assists and win a championship

I enjoy watching baseball sometimes although not that much, I guess my weirdest hobby would be that I like Star Wars and anime a lot

i have a year and a half in SHL and about 6 months in GOMHL

Sure, I like your GM.

Goalie man, Goalie

WIN, Develop, Help out any way i can

Im a huge Montreal Canadiens Fan. Not a rose coloured glasses fan. A real Hockey fan so i'll tell how it is. I love music, and i'm also a musican.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I use to GM this team. Some think I did a poor job. I thought I did alright but definitely could have done better. Former accomplished GM in GOMHL.

Sure

Scoring Power Forward, emphasis on puck control and absorbing hits.

Set SMJHL records. Maybe not be a career 3rd liner when I hit the SHL in 6 months.

I’ve been getting wrapped up in Borderlands 3 and dabbling in Pokémon GO again... big baseball fan though the Jays have been dogshit this year... trying to be less confrontational and a better person in real life and online. Work in progress.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

I've been in the PBE for about 5 to 6 months. Been a max earner, for the most part, there. That's my only other experience.

Yes, HyperboleJoe#0302

Looking to make a play making center like a Sundin or Thornton

Hang out, chat a bit, be a max earning player and be enshrined in the HOF someday

Hockey and baseball are my two big sports. Another sport I love to play is MOJO Kickball. This is kickball, but instead of one ball, there are six balls in play at all times. It's too complex to describe well briefly, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to play.
I'm a pretty vanilla person these days. I have a two-year old daughter and I'm excited to get to play with all the toys she's going to get interested in soon. Can't wait to unleash torrential downpours of Lego upon her.

Just yahoo fantasy hockey leagues

Sure - sailingdrumstick#2892

I want to be a top playmaker in the league but also be known to be tough, my player will certainly have a scrappy side when necessary

Just to be apart of the community and build a player that can be dominant. So far I like the site. It was intimidating at first but I think I'm slowly starting to get used to it.

I'm terrible at these. I play NHL20 when I have the time, and my fiancé and I have a dog that you Will often catch us talking about like he is our child. I'm a pretty open book though, if there is anything you'd like to know just ask!

[Image: img]

None I am afraid, dear.

Oh my yes! I'll clean my suit for the occasion! (UnderSpider#3114)

I am one who shall be the pillar upon my team shall not see the defeat of vile aggresors.

Bring the best tea and crumpets upon witch I shall feast! (a bit confusing at first but you get use to it)

About myself?!? Foxhoud hunting is the only hobby upon a good british lad, such as myself, shall indulge themselves in.

Just joined SHL, but I've been in SBA for a year and a half and recently joined PBE. 

Sure, traphag#8677

A balanced defenseman (or whatever you'd like). 

Build a quality player and have some fun.

I am a meteorologist (not on TV) and the mom of a seven month old and sim leagues are a fun escape for me. Love the RPG aspect! I love basketball and baseball and also enjoy playing the drums, playing poker, and all things food. 

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

No experience, it is my first time!

Doesn't hurt to receive one! GreenCacti #7320

Someone who can help put up some points but also reliable defensively

Just to have fun and have a great experience and hopefully keep coming back! It took some getting used to, still trying to figure it all out

I am still in school and working part-time/volunteer! I enjoy cooking and making food. I like to play games like League of Legends and Apex Legends. I am trying to get into Basketball this year and have been keeping up on Reddit. I was wondering early what a coconut classifies as... a nut, a fruit, or a seed?