Create Account

S50 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects thread

1. What is the plan with your player? Who are you building?
I am building a Ukrainian Nuclear Reactor that wont melt like Chernobyl did. Defensive D-man who will stop whoever needs to be stopped with a strong presence of setting up the scorers for a goal.

2. Are you interested in playing for Halifax? If not, would you dislike being drafted by us or you don’t really care?
I am open to new friendships and relationships so I do not have no specific dislike against Halifax. I will appreciate whichever team will chose me.

3. How long do you plan to stay in the minors?
As long as it takes for me to get a cup, ideally.

4. What music do you like?
I listen to everything that sounds good to my ears. I do not discriminate!

5. Cats or dogs?
All animals are cute to a point, but I've never had a dog, so would like to try that.

6. And finally, if you were so kind to throw in your discord unless you are sure we already have it (so mostly 1st gens)
OBESE#9006 in case you dont have it.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

ur mom

2. Are you interested in playing for Halifax? If not, would you dislike being drafted by us or you don’t really care?
no

half my rookie season

screaming cows

5. Cats or dogs?
mice

6. And finally, if you were so kind to throw in your discord unless you are sure we already have it (so mostly 1st gens)
NO

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019, 01:26 PM by CementHands.)

09-19-2019, 01:36 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: 1. What is the plan with your player? Who are you building?
Karlo Krashwag... I mean Krashcar.
He is the most sexiest deadliest hitting machine in the 7 seas
Quote:2. Are you interested in playing for Halifax? If not, would you dislike being drafted by us or you don’t really care?
Yes. The Raiders fit my motivations very well, and you know my cousin, Karl Krashwagen, who I am definitely not. That makes me a legacy
Quote:3. How long do you plan to stay in the minors?
5 Years, then I will quit and become the janitor
Quote:4. What music do you like?
Skatman, on repeat over and over.
Quote:5. Cats or dogs?
Neither are soup, so chinchillas
Quote:6. And finally, if you were so kind to throw in your discord unless you are sure we already have it (so mostly 1st gens)
I only use ICQ

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

to be the guy that gets paid a lot of money for sitting in the VIP lounge.

I will do the laundry for every team that will draft me, so it's up to you.

If I already knew that.

depends heavily on my mood

5. Cats or dogs?
No thanks, I'm not eating either.

I am pretty sure you have it or we never will made a trade in the pwhl. Cool

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Defensive forward who focuses on moving the puck up ice

I don't really care who drafts me, as long as you are cool

Till I'm useful in the SHL

All of i t except post Brooks and Dunn country

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

Mook

I'm building a playmaking center who is gonna get a lot of assists like Kevin Hayes.

I'm interested in playing for anyone so sure.

I was asked this on a different survey and they said most people stay 2-3 years so probably that.

I like a lot of 90s rock stuff.

5. Cats or dogs?
Definitely dogs.

FreakinAnime#3505 
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 07:38 PM by Jearim.)

What up Boys.... Finally get to do this for Halifax .

Goalie, NAme: White Goodman. The plan is to have him be elite, win lots of trophies and make my previous Hobbs look like a clown.

HELL YA!!!!!

3-4 seasons

Rock, Hard rock, Metal, im also good with hip hop and rap. no country please

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs...Or geckos

You already gots it!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Elite offensive forward, goal scorer supreme

Y not

Looking like 3 seasons at this point

Hip hop, grime, drill, uk garage, house, techno, indie, alternative, ambient instrumental

5. Cats or dogs?

Dogs all day

Pretty sure you’ll have it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I'm going for a playmaking center in the Mats Sundin/Joe Thornton mold.

Halifax is a nice looking place. I'd be happy to play for Halifax.

2 years, maybe more?

I listen to all kinds of things, but I'm behind the times these days. I've been listening to a lot of classic country and Americana lately. I don't really have strong opinions about music anymore.

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

HyperboleJoe#0302

Scoring Power Forward, emphasis on puck control.

No preference to any team but I’d be ok with Halifax

Long term

Trance, Progressive, Techno, some hard rock

5. Cats or dogs?

Have a cat but i like dogs as well.

It’s in my profile on the site here.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Playmaker. With a nasty side when necessary.

Thicc Cheezyboy will play his heart out for whoever drafts him

2-3 Seasons

Hip hop and country music only

5. Cats or dogs?
DOGS!

sailingdrumstick#2892

[Image: img]

Berry Blue is the proudest of proudest brits bringing the defensive capabalities of the royal navy!

The colonies is a great place to be!

Minors? I am no kid my dear, but to help you I'll stay as long as I am needed.

English Classical Opera.

5. Cats or dogs?
A good english foxhound is what everybody need!

(UnderSpider#3114)

A really good defender. Or whoever you like. 

I'm interested in any team that's interested in me. 

2 years or so.

Too much. Rock in its various forms, soul, electronic (drum and bass especially), post-rock, some hip-hop, folk, bluegrass. 

5. Cats or dogs?

Cats.

traphag#8677

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Just building someone who I think would be a cool hockey player, nothing specific a two-way forward who can get some points but also reliable defensively

Unsure, I am new to SHL so I just wanted to get my name out there. I would prefer to get some good experience on a team.

Would be nice to win a championship, but would also want to move onto the big leagues.

Hip hop and alternative!

5. Cats or dogs?

Both!! I like St.bernards, but also love tabbys.

Can't remember my discord off the top of my head but will probably connect it when I get drafted

1. What is the plan with your player? Who are you building? I’m building a shoot first Center names Trey Nets. I’m wanting to end up balanced in passing and shooting though in the end. I wanna be a great and win chips.

2. Are you interested in playing for Halifax? If not, would you dislike being drafted by us or you don’t really care? I’ll be happy wherever I go honestly.

3. How long do you plan to stay in the minors?2-3 seasons at least.

4. What music do you like? I listen to anything really. 

5. Cats or dogs? Dogs

6. And finally, if you were so kind to throw in your discord unless you are sure we already have it (so mostly 1st gens. It’s 1NOnly#4316