Create Account

S50 Anchorage Interested Prospects

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I of sane body and mind, have received the adequate knowledge to binding these documents at the bottom of this post.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Ideally fun like a pantomime but more realistically closer to a greek tragedy. Sort of a hybrid play style I guess.

If I could be online while sleeping I would.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I'm a terrible terrible addition to any discord. Unless you like puns. Do you like puns?

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I am not interested in receiving a message to further explore my interest in coming to Anchorage. (You may contact me regardless, but it is good for me to know.)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 03:25 PM by Evok.)

I am under the federal protection program and can't provide this information at the time, thank you for understanding.

I think i want my style of play to be all about possession. If possible, calling a demon to possess me to help the team would be my initial goal, but i'll first need to make sure there's no priest in the attendance.

For my personnal success, i have determined that no hours in my week are free. My starting wages as a freelancer is around 25$.

As an individual, i do not own discord but i use it fairly frequently. I'd be more than happy to own it, but it's costing a lot of money as far as i know.

Look, i already have a boyfriend, stop hitting on me. Sloth and I are really happy.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

signature

two way defenseman.

6+

5oulja

sure

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Mitchell van Der Heijden, Center
two way ruff n tuff action
any time after school pretty much but I sleep early
Yes, very much (@bluesfan#6333)
Yeah sure

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? C-Stracimir Petrović

Pass first center gotta throw the puck to the team

Give or take 30+

I do I do AtlasHunter#7227

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) yupp!

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Nicholas Owens - D
Absolute god at defense, I suck at everything that involves offense so my player better suck at it too
like..................... 30+? Prob a lot more than that ngl .-.
I use it an unhealthy amount, Grum#9032
Sure but don't blame me when I don't respond for hours

Hello, my player is John Forfeit of the great Forfeit familly. He is a winger

plans is to have him be a sniper but I can focuss on something else for the juniors no problem

Depend for what Popcorn

Got absolutelly no problem with Discord but won't make it public here. Poke me if you want it.

Sure, yes, I want to have contacts with everyone Popcorn

It is in the Sig but, Ruslan Zaporozhets is a Left Winger.

Go to goal scorer and the hope is simple. Wheel, snipe, celly, go home with a lucky rocket or two. Grab a couple 4 star cups along the way.

Between 1 and 12 depending on week day vs weekend.

Have it, use it, CptSquall #6858

Heck fire away my man

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Forward LW playmaker Cassidy Lhotsky

To set up the goal scorer with great goal opportunities.

This heavily depends; I usually get home around 6.30pm, which leaves about 2 and a half hours free (bar dinner), but I will most likely pop on on weekends and whenever I have time free?

Kasterborous#3121

Sure!

Abel Skinner, Offensive-minded D

Take care of my blue line in, but always be looking to push forward and notch an assist or goal.

Depends on what "free" means. lol I make time for my sim leagues and am around in the LR, usually have some kind of job, and never miss a PT.

Yes and yes. KC Philip#1609

Absolutely. I'm interested in learning all I can about all the teams and for them to get to know me so that the best fit can be found.

Stracimir Petrović-C

Pass first center help our lovely wingers get some goals
30+ I do stuff at work too
Yuppp AtlasHunter#7227

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) yes for sure

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Julien Villeneuve, C (Offensive Forward)

Two main focuses: Faceoffs and Scoring.

6+ is probably accurate in regards to discord, my site presence is limited to when it's needed (updates, PTs, official business.)

See above. waycarer#1199.

For sure, let me know whenever.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Kaarlo Kekkonen, forward

Scoring goals

Yes I have discord

Ok

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

The name is Danila Zhernov, but you can call me "Dan" if it is easier for you. I am a defensive defensman. I come from Ukraine where I started my first steps in ice hockey and for the last 3 seasons I have been signed by Kursk Anton's Russian Dumplings. Now I believe is time to make the next step in my career and join SMJHL with my eyes on SHL.

My playing style probably gonna be quite rough, but I will do my best to stay as disciplined as possible. My main goal will be to stop the rival teams offense and assist in scoring with our own guys.

As many as needed, hard to tell as I've never counted.

I do and I do! (OBESE#9006)

I am here to make my name known so networking is a big part of it. I would be happy to receive any message about possibilities working together and answering any other questions you might have.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]