Create Account

S50 Anchorage Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
I forgot tbh

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
None of your business

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
like two

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
ya

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)sure

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Alexander Wachter, 2nd best winger on the scratched list

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I hope i can break the record for filling the water bottles. I will work really hard for it.

Give me a 26 hours day and i have 0.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Yes, yes, only if you draft me.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
When you can find my inbox.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019, 10:25 PM by Fitted2106.)

g

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Kenny Creller, LW

Passin' rubbers, poppin' chubbers

Couple hours a night

I have it, use depends on free time

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Sure, but I expect cupcakes as well

Henrik Lundqvist Jr. and I am a center.

I just want to get a lot of points and be a really good playmaker.

probably 2-3 I hope that's enough not sure I will spend that much

FreakinAnime#3505 I am on discord a bit but not as much on weekends

yeah sure I would talk to anyone that would be cool

No link but a Goalie. White Goodman.

to develop, bank tpe and win win win. And get to know more people blah blah blah

meh, no real number. I'm on a ton.

I do , Jayhawk#0324

YUP.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

RW - Indigo Trevino

Scoring Winger

6 or so... I can make myself available if needed.

Yes, it’s on my SHL profile.

Yes.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Center - Bjornoson Bjornosonson
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=100060

I'm hoping to be a playmaker centering a couple goal scorers or a goal scorer and a power forward. Something like that.

A few hours a week. I'm in the PBE as well and have been a max earner there for the last five or so months. I was recruited here by StamkosFan and looking to be a solid presence in this league as well.

HyperboleJoe#0302 is my ID.

I'm interested in hearing more from Anchorage.

Thicc Cheezyboy LW

Playmaker with a nasty side when necessary

6+

Just signed up today sailingdrumstick#2892

Of course! Message me whenever guys!

[Image: img]

Berry Blue. Proud to be a defensive force member!

I am a man who will both protect our men and bring our enemies to their demise with a hopefull play of both offense and defense!

Oh my, how many hours is there in a week?

I am not one who will bring discord into the team, dear. (UnderSpider #3114)

I am starving for news, dear! I will be overjoy to share more of my exitment for your team!

Alex Petrenko, defenseman

Hoping to be a great defender (obviously) and a balanced player with a pass first mentality. 

At least a couple. 

I definitely use Discord. traphag#8677

Of course.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

LW - Gart Cheezits 
I want to help the team win, I would like to help with scoring, but I would also like to play a good complete game. 
I have around 2 hours free a day.
I do have discord, but I do not use it. I do not mind getting it and using it if I am to become part of a team.
Sure, if you message me more about the league I am happy to answer. I am new to SHL!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Trey Nets Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I wanna lead the league in goals and win a chip or two.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) varies but I’m pretty active. Sims are my escape from everyday life, kids, work and such so when I’m bored laying in bed or whatever I usually hop in to pass time.

I do it’s 1NOnly#4316

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure feel free to ask me anything.

morgan forestier
franchise center, you know the drill
lots breh
yes, crutch#1738
yes

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]