Create Account

Hiring: SMJHL Awards Show Host

The S49 SMJHL Awards are almost ready for announcing and stuff. Very exciting work. Proud of the team.

However...

We need a host for the awards show. History has had us hire someone new each season, but I'm tired of that. Like, so tired. So here's the deal. This person, bucking tradition, can be SMJHL Awards Show Host until I fire them, I get fired, or they quit. So like, like a real job. The responsibilities are really simple. I send you the final awards finalists + winners and any other stuff you need/want from us. You, kinda like a PBP, have to post a fun, interesting and exciting Awards show. Think about how Eggy gives everyone blue balls during every damn draft lottery. Do something like that, build tension, hype, whateva! 

The awards committee might be working on some graphics for the final winners--banner stuff. If you're able to pull off any sort of graphics integration or video format, those are gravy and welcomed. I'm not super worried about the format, so your creativity can run wild! This is a great position to give a newer user a chance to show their stuff and get more involved.

If you would like to host the show send me a PM with when you would host the show in the next week along with a brief description of any ideas you have to make the awards show awesome. 

Applications will be open until Sunday, September 22nd at 8pm EST
Pay is $3M
SMJHL Awards Committee members and SMJHL GMs are eligible.

Let me know if you have questions!

xoxo
Happy Hucking Hogan

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

have not applied

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Bump!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

They know this, the committee knows this, I know this, now you can too.

I got two great apps, and we're trying something crazy. With WiC's approval, we're hiring not one BUT TWO AWARD SHOW HOSTS!

@"jfisherr" will be the main day of person, leading you all through the fun to be seen.
@DaftRaincloud will be using their wonderful video talents to create some feature videos for some of the more exciting awards.

Keep posted for updates from them on when they'll be hosting the awards show! (hopefully by this coming Monday... Smile)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors