Create Account

Detroit Falcons S50 Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Should i say yes or no? What would be better for my draft position

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Change my little boy's diapers.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2 1/2

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
What is Disco(rd)?

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Falcons

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Scout good or you draft bad.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
no idea what you want

Share your best joke or meme
no

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

30 seasons here

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

More than I have in the past couple years

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Working, spending time with family. I feel like the rest of those should be separate categories. Tampa Bay Lightning though

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Until my SHL club needs me

Yes

Of course

I have this weird growth on my big toe

N/A

@Evok

I have been in fantasy hockey leagues if that counts but not rlly

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
maybe 2-3 hours i don't know

I like the new York rangers a lot, i also like to play Minecraft and my favorite chips are doritos

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
depends how long a season is but probably what most do 2-3 sounds fine

yes I have discord FreakinAnime#3505

I will play for any team I think your name is cool

if you draft me you wont regret it I'm fun and I'll do whatever, I just want to have a good time

I like playing with donkey kong but I really suck

why did adele cross the road
to say hello from the other side

Yup , As a co GM, GM, IIHF FED HEAD

More than enough lol

Work, then taking care of my family. I love the Canadiens and hockey in general. Also a soccer fan.

3-4 season i think

I have it, i'm on it

Sure, why not now that Montreal is dead

Not really

Not

2 cows walk into a burger joint.......

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I've been in the PBE for about five months now and have been a max earner over there.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I'll devote as much time as needed to make sure I'm constantly improving and doing all point tasks possible on a week to week basis.

I work from home as a Project Manager. Working from home full time has it's pluses and minuses. Big plus is that I always have the ability to do something else when I have a minute.
For games, I like RPGs and sports games, sports simulations, various FPS/looter shooters, and this and that. I only have time to really game for a few hours a week. Been playing KOTOR 2 lately.
Nacho Cheese Doritos, but you gotta dip 'em in sour cream mixed with taco sauce. I sometimes wish I were four hundred pounds so I could just collect disability and eat those all day. Goals.
Gotta go with the Wild even though they have been nothing but dull for 20 years. FNG! if you're a Minnesotan.

I imagine I'll spend 2 years in juniors.

I do, HyperboleJoe#0302

Sure! I'm open to any team interested in taking me on.

Recreate

Enough to update, do PTs and the occasional media.

Working... a lot. Currently have a couple evenings a week off but should be more available heading into the winter. When I am free, I’m usually playing Borderlands.

6 seasons

Yes.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

No

8-10 hours

Working, hanging out with friends, spend time with my dog, ketchup chips, NHL 20, Vancouver Canucks

2-3 Seasons

Just signed up today!

You bet I do!

Thicc Cheezyboy comes to play

N/A

I like offensive humour, won't be posting that stuff here. Sorry

[Image: img]

I am sadly not very verse in this.

How much time is in a week, dear?

Army training, Fencing, Tayto Cheese and Onion, None at the moment but hoping yours.

As much as growing into the SHL sound great, the community is the factor that will make my decision.

I do!

Proud birdy!

The weather paterns seem to indicate rain over London.

Samus

The world is not flat, it's a donut.

Yes, been in the SBA for about a year and a half and I also do PBE. 

An hour or two a week. 

Working, hanging out with my seven month old, watching too much Chopped. Sleeping Dogs was the best PC game ever. You can't go wrong with classic Ruffles. I don't follow the NHL as much as I should, but always get excited when the Dallas Stars are in the playoffs. 

2-3 years because I'm pretty average.

Love me some Discord.

I'm interested in any team that wants me. 

I don't know as much about hockey as I should. You'll probably have to help me with my build some. Smile 

Mario Kart better

One atom says to another, "I think I lost an electron." The second one says, "Are you sure?" The first one says, "I'm positive!"

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

I have no previous sim league experience.
I will put at least 1-2 hours a week into the SHL.
I go to school everyday, work part-time, as well as volunteer. My favorite games are League of Legends and Apex Legends. My favorite chips are Blue Cheese Buffalo chips the PC brand ones. My favorite NHL teams are the Vancouver Canucks and the Toronto Maple Leafs. 

I think it depends on how I do and how my team is doing. If my team is close to winning the championships I might elect to stay. I want to help the team but also make sure I look out for myself.

I do! 
Undecided on which team is best for me right now

No

A lot, I don't do much

I play hockey a lot, I watch the Canucks

2 or 3 seasons

Not yet, but I will

Yes

I'm new but I'll be good

I don't play

All of the Area 51 memes going on right now are funny