Create Account

S50 Anaheim Outlaws Interested Prospects Thread

Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

Hey, I'm SpartanGibbles the Head GM for the Anaheim Outlaws. We are a relatively new franchise in the SMJHL entering our 6th season. I was part of the first Outlaw draft class and in our short history we have won 1 Four Star Cup and made the finals twice. We are currently mid-rebuild after losing many of the players from our championship team and are looking to make the next era of Outlaws Cup Winners. We have developed a great locker room and always want to add new faces to our organization.

Since you guys have to do a lot of these I figure I will take a page from my former GM and only ask 1 question.

Why should we draft you?

I hope to see a few of you in the Anaheim Locker Room after the draft.
[Image: NVvRNid.png]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: EbSl82f.png]  Outlaws Usa  Chiefs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
Quote:S47 Four-Star Cup GWG: 5. Anaheim Outlaws , Collin Gibbles 5 (Martijn Westbroek 14, Osbert Whacker 12) at 12:45

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you draft my goalie now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will stop all the pucks you throw at me. You have been warned.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]
||[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]||

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 09:47 AM by Evok.)

Draft me
Just draft me

Don't let your prospects be prospects
Last season you said S51
So just draft me
Make your championship come true
Just draft me

Some people dream of four stars cups
While you're gonna draft me and coach hard to it
Nothing is impossible

You should get to the point
Where anyone else would not draft me
And you're not going to stop there
No, what are you waiting for?

Draft me
Just draft me
Yes you can
Just draft me
If you're tired of starting over
Stop and draft me

[Image: Evok.gif]

Why should you draft me? Well that's easy. I am Zlatan's son. I have great power and with great power comes responsibility. I want to take you guys to the cup

[Image: HiY7sNk.png]

Every single one of yous needs a swift kick in the arse, and me, a Dutch man, can kick you in the arse to provide that winning spark. I’m an illustrious recreate whose old player got suspended in the SMJHL for going over the cap, so I guess you could say I’m great at juicing. In my rookie SMJHL year I scored one point, so you damn well know I’m consistent AND productive. I’m the perfect package, and teams like Anaheim need perfection. Pick me and you won’t regret it.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Specters Armada Switzerland

Scarecrows Ireland Stars pride Riot Blizzard

“guys did you know im retiring” - @bluesfan55

You know the difference between in-laws and Outlaws? Outlaws are wanted. So, there's one reason. I'm beyond hilarious and a ball to have in the LR.

Other reasons: new to SHL but proven track record in sim leagues (5 seasons in PBE:banker, Head Updater, co-GM, GM, and near max earner), love hockey and super excited to be in the SHL, take advice from GMs well on build etc, actually am good to have around an LR in spite of the opening joke.

Well you see I own a plot of land in Vietnam which isn't being used at the moment (to my knowledge some hobo could be living on it idk) which you can have if you sign me. I also own a goat farm which would give you free goat milk and cheese. I have also fallen madly in love with Donini Smile

I'm not good at convincing people without getting a big ego so there you go

[Image: 9Cqvxpz.jpg]
Made by @Otrebor13

(09-20-2019, 02:09 PM)Grum Wrote:  I have also fallen madly in love with Donini Smile

Cool

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I was on the first season with the outlaws and I promise I wont die this time D:

[Image: HUNT.png]
RIP MIKE HUNT
[Image: pertrovic_sig_merged.png]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers

stream cosmic thrill seekers by prince daddy and the hyena on spotify/apple music/wherever the fuck right now

[Image: adamantium.gif]
current sig by wasty | if you ever made me a sig, ilu

Two eyes, two ears, a chin, a mouth, 10 fingers, two nipples, a butt, two kneecaps, a penis. I have just described to you the Loch Ness monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question, why are you here?

[Image: MJ7oFkM.png]

[Image: tEeiPJH.png]

I will keep it as sweet and short as you did.

The reason you should draft me is because I have champions mindset and Im ready to win some for me and more for you!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

You can't draft me.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: vessot.png]

SHL'S BASTARD CHILD
CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER

Because you are my new hero for only asking one question instead of answering 10 times the same lame questions. That makes you different and i like different.

[Image: ErhIysL.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken

You will be able to draft the most recent prodigy of the great FORFEIT familly