Create Account

S50 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?
New York Rangers
2. Why should the Lions draft you?
I'm new, got a lot to prove, and gonna make a really awesome playmaker that you don't want to miss out on drafting.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I like anime, hockey, movies, and to have a good time

1. Favourite NHL team?

MOntreal Canadiens

Because they want me

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

Nothing really. I'm a recreate

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

J1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks

Thicc Cheezy comes to play. I'm naturally competitive, so this league is right up my alley for building my pro and being the thiccest cheezyboi in the junior leagues, right up to the pro ranks. 

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share
I travel for work at times. You know who spends lots of time in threads earning TPE's? A bored guy with hours to spare in a hotel room.

[Image: img]

1. Favourite NHL team?

Blue Jackets

Why wouldn’t you? Oh wait... :(

You guys already know me lol. GL this year!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild/Mild insert humorous rhyme to mean a dull team that no one really cares about, including Minnesotans. As we still like to say, Fuck Norm Green.

If you want an active player, a team player, someone who will keep on improving, then give me a shot. If you don't, give me a shot anyway and I'll try to convince you that those are the kind of players you want to be drafting.

I'm between 18 and 80, I have a daughter somewhere around 2000-years old if considering the entirety of human existence as a frame of reference, I have a dog that looks like Falcor from The Neverending Story, and I in my senior year of hockey I was so terrible I was the designated penalty server for our goalie. I served around 7 or 8 penalties for him. Fun times.

1. Favourite NHL team? None at the moment my dear.
2. Why should the Lions draft you? Why should the Lions draft me, Berry Blue? I hope to be the pillar of defense upon witch my brothers in arms rest against the vile oppressors! I'll feel like King Richard in such a majestic team.
About me? I do love a good tea after long hours of a good foxhound chase.

1. Favourite NHL team?

Dallas Stars, but I don't follow hockey as much as a I should. 

Because I'm already on your team in PBE. But you said you don't have any draft picks. 

I'm doing a shrimp boil for dinner tonight. I don't know why all of my answers have a different font size.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Maple Leafs
I am new to sim leagues so I am very receptive to feedback and criticism and will take them to heart by applying them.

It's just my first time and I am just looking to have a good time and a great experience.