Create Account

S50 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Kenny Creller

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4?

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive puck mover

Do you know anyone on the site?: A few I recognize

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Tampa Bay Lightning

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): 29, working, military, family, usually travelling

Player Name: Stan Hanson

Player Position: Right Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes, I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Hockey God

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know The Boi

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins. Black and Gold, Baby!

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 05:23 PM by FreakinAnime.)

Player Name:
Henrik Lundqvist Jr.

Player Position:

Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

A playmaking center

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Just StamkosFan

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Yes I am

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

The New York Rangers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

I'm a high school student and I am a big rangers fan, not sure what else to say

Player Name:
White Goodman
Player Position:
Goalie
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
nope
Goalie
I know a fair amount. Been a member for over a year
Yup
Montreal Canadiens

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Player Name: Indigo Trevino

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4 to start, should be more active later this fall.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I’m in the S51 draft class discord if that’s what you’re talking about.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Scoring Power Forward, emphasis on puck control

Do you know anyone on the site?: I think I know you... Tongue

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Blue Jackets

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I’m super busy IRL right now but should have some more free time this winter for sure. Shoot me a DM if you want specifics.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Player Name:

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I am brand new. But I would certainly imagine I will at least check the site once a day, although some days are busier than others and sometimes I will have a few hours to kill while other days only having a few minutes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No, but I will be after I fill this post out.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I want to be one of the top playmakers in the league

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes. Just signed up for it today.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. : Mid 20's. I am a working professional who occasionally travels for work, leaving those nights wide open to do whatever I like online, and this will be just another thing to keep me busy. I love hockey, watch all the Canucks game I can. That's pretty much about it.

[Image: img]

Player Name:
Bjornoson Bjornosonson
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=100060

Player Position:

Center

I am.

Playmaking center like a Sundin or Thornton

I probably know quite a few threw PBE, but StamkosFan recruited me.

Yes, HyperboleJoe#0302

Minnesota Wild/Mild/Lukewarm

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

I'm between 30 and 45, I work full time from home as a project manager in a legal support industry, I have a two year old daughter who is mostly awesome so far, but will probably start becoming the terror everyone says they become around this age, and I live in Minnesota. If you don't know, Fuck Norm Green.

Player Name: Berry Blue is my name!

Player Position: I am of the great defense army force!

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 would be like it

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): It seems I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am no building blocks, dear. I am a man who shall train to protect his brothers in arms from the vile aggressors.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I am not a man that shall tell my friends to strangers.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Comfortable and at ease.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I have none at the moments.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): A gentleman do not give his age to stranger, dear. I can tell I do love my foxhound hunting and opera like the good lab I was raise to be. (mid-20, working for the army)

Player Name:

Alex Petrenko

Player Position:

defenseman

3-4

I am!

A balanced defenseman. 

Several from my time in SBA and PBE. 

Of course!

Dallas Stars.

I'm 36 and I work as a meteorologist, so my work hours can get weird with shift work, but I'm often around. I'm the mother of a seven month old and enjoy playing the drums, online poker, and all things food related. 

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Player Name:
Gart Cheezits
Player Position:
LW
I am currently not in the Rookie Discord
A player would is good defensively but would also put up some points
No
Yes
Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Maple Leafs
I would rather PM you on discord!

Player Name: Marian Elsner

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Well I just got here so... 5?

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I'm not, I don't have Discord yet

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A very strong defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, I'm going to get it

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks