Create Account

Draftees Sigs

Hello draftees! I know this is an exciting time for everyone getting drafted, whether hat be to an SHL club or your first SMJHL team. As such, I’ve decided to make a couple of sigs for some eligible draftees.

If you are an eligible draftee and would like a sig, please fill this out:

Player Name:
Player Render:

I will prioritize those who don’t have sigs or only very few. I still encourage people to post but if there are members with less/no sigs, they will be priority.

***there is no guarantee I will get to make one for everyone as I likely will only make one or two, but if you’re interested it doesn’t hurt to try!

Also, I have a sig of Jared McCann with the Pittsburgh Penguins that I want to give to someone as well. If you would like that sig, please put it in your post that you wouldn’t mind having this one and I will give it to someone as well.

Best of luck to all draftees this weekend!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

MEMEMEME

Player Name: Rintarou Okabe
Player Render: Hiroyuki Miura

[Image: 336.jpg]

[Image: z42O04j.png]
@ByrdeMan

Hope you like it!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019, 03:10 AM by Kasterborous.)

Player Name: Cassidy Lhotsky
Player Render: Filip Hronek

Pleeease and thank you ^____^

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

[Image: CUuDWR9.png]
@Kasterborous

There you go! Hope you like it Smile

Player Name: Ruslan Zaporozhets
Player Render: Ruslan Fedotenko

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Player Name: Nicholas Owens
Player Render: Alex Pietrangelo

Thank you!

Player Name: Joseph Weston
Player Render: Jakub Vrana

Thanks for doing this!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I do not believe I will be able to make a sig for all of you. However, I still have a Jared McCann sig that is made that I am also giving away. If any of you want it, I'll give it to the first to reply.

@CptSquall @Grum @ACapitalChicago

All good, thanks for the heads up. Kudos to you again for doing this! Very kind of you!

S66 Damian Littleton

09-21-2019, 06:26 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: All good, thanks for the heads up. Kudos to you again for doing this! Very kind of you!

You don’t want the McCann sig? I’m guessing if you’re using Vrana as a render you’re a Caps fan and having a penguins render doesn’t work for you? Lol

09-21-2019, 06:35 PMOtrebor13 Wrote:
09-21-2019, 06:26 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: All good, thanks for the heads up. Kudos to you again for doing this! Very kind of you!

You don’t want the McCann sig? I’m guessing if you’re using Vrana as a render you’re a Caps fan and having a penguins render doesn’t work for you? Lol

Lmao you juuust might be right about that haha. I couldn't even bring myself to look at Scranton Penguins players for renders to use, I'm sure someone else would really love it more!

S66 Damian Littleton

09-21-2019, 05:57 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: I do not believe I will be able to make a sig for all of you. However, I still have a Jared McCann sig that is made that I am also giving away. If any of you want it, I'll give it to the first to reply.

Whilst I appreciate the offer and all you are doing, i'll pass as well. I am pretty set on my render and am a recreate user so i'd rather give the opportunity to one of the newer members of the site.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

09-21-2019, 06:44 PMCptSquall Wrote:
09-21-2019, 05:57 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: I do not believe I will be able to make a sig for all of you. However, I still have a Jared McCann sig that is made that I am also giving away. If any of you want it, I'll give it to the first to reply.

Whilst I appreciate the offer and all you are doing, i'll pass as well. I am pretty set on my render and am a recreate user so i'd rather give the opportunity to one of the newer members of the site.

That’s completely understandable, I have no problem with that. I’ll keep you in mind for any future sigs!

I'm going to pass as well, but thanks for the offer!