Create Account

Noble and NJ are drunk

09-21-2019, 01:14 AMBriedaqueduc Wrote: Are we winning that cup next year? and what's your favorite type of alcohol to get drunk with?

Yes.

So I'm a fan of whisky 100%. I spent the longest time drinking crown royal but my current kick is Jameson. I drink it on the rocks with a splash of water, and my wife likes to shoot fireball throughout the night as well.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

bumpity

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

whats the over/under on myself and @Atlashunter getting drafted to Kelowna together?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

09-22-2019, 01:22 AMCptSquall Wrote: whats the over/under on myself and @Atlashunter getting drafted to Kelowna together?

Seeing as I only have a choice with my 9th and 29th OA picks... probably less then 0% chance.

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

@Noble @NJBadApple god please can I grade this yet MonkaS

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-10-2019, 12:17 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: @Noble @NJBadApple god please can I grade this yet MonkaS

Yes

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

11-10-2019, 12:18 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
11-10-2019, 12:17 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: @Noble @NJBadApple god please can I grade this yet MonkaS

Yes

Ok thank you will do it now Ninja

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]