Create Account

S49 SHL All-Stars

09-23-2019, 11:29 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Finally I have the opportunity to post "snubbed"! Waited a long time for this.

Funny to see though that the All-Star Committee still seems to have the same unconditional love for Hits that the Awards Committee dropped like a decade ago.
So much snub

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

the real question is why the fuck is Loki a Winger when played Center the last 3-4 seasons of his career

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 12:31 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

I want to thank everyone on the committee for voting Izzy in as one of this seasons all stars! Towel Towel

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

1st team gang

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-23-2019, 12:31 PMml002 Wrote: 1st team gang

Gang gang

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

09-23-2019, 12:31 PMml002 Wrote: 1st team gang

Congrats! Stars

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Thx dudes!
It's an honor!

RETIRED

Wow! 1st team all-star is an unreal honour. Thank you so much!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

09-23-2019, 12:30 PMTomen Wrote: the real question is why the fuck is Loki a Winger when played Center the last 3-4 seasons of his career

He got the faceoff teps

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Snubbed

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Wait I made the team? Holy shit thanks guys!

09-23-2019, 01:12 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-23-2019, 12:30 PMTomen Wrote: the real question is why the fuck is Loki a Winger when played Center the last 3-4 seasons of his career

He got the faceoff teps

I think you didn't get what I was trying to say. Why was he even listed as a Winger in the All-Star team when he played Center the last 4 seasons of his career. He should be listed either in the Center or the Forward spot in the All-Star team not the Winger spot.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-23-2019, 01:36 PMTomen Wrote:
09-23-2019, 01:12 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: He got the faceoff teps

I think you didn't get what I was trying to say. Why was he even listed as a Winger in the All-Star team when he played Center the last 4 seasons of his career. He should be listed either in the Center or the Forward spot in the All-Star team not the Winger spot.

Oh yeah what the fuck? I voted for him as a center. @Flowseidon are the positions messed up?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-23-2019, 01:49 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-23-2019, 01:36 PMTomen Wrote: I think you didn't get what I was trying to say. Why was he even listed as a Winger in the All-Star team when he played Center the last 4 seasons of his career. He should be listed either in the Center or the Forward spot in the All-Star team not the Winger spot.

Oh yeah what the fuck? I voted for him as a center. @Flowseidon are the positions messed up?

He was nominated as an F and is listed as a RW in the index. Then on the votes he was in the winger slot because of this where he got everyone who voted's winger vote. That's how it came here.

Next year I'll be more prudent about looking into supporting stats rather than trusting that position on the index is accurate

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]