Simulation Hockey League
S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan (/showthread.php?tid=95844)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - dmills3 - 05-02-2019

Welcome to Vancouver motherfuckers where we fuck your team up on the ice, and then blow up our speakers in the locker room afterwards (thanks Jax.) So, here's the songs I took from our locker room playlist and what I think our team should use during the game.

Entrance Song #1: I Came to Play - Jim Johnston (feat. Downstrait)
[/url]I didn't always like The Miz as a wrestler, but this song always got me hype and ready to play. Plus there's nothing like looking at your opposition and letting them know you're there to fuck shit up.

Entrance Song #2: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys]Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

You really can't go wrong with TDG. Especially this song. There's just something about it that sticks in your head for hours after listening to it. One of the greatest bands, and songs, to come out of Canada. 

Powerplay: TurnUp - Gent and Jawns
If you played NHL 17, you know this song. This song just gets me hype and can easily get the crowd hyped enough to help us score on the PP.

Win Song: Burn It to the Ground - Nickleback
Nickleback is easily one of my favorite bands and I'll fight that til death. Sure, they have some duds, but they also have some fucking bangers. Burn it to the ground is one of those. Easily.

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - JayWhy - 05-02-2019

It is very well known within Manhattan that Madison Square Garden has been a mecca of many different types of shows. Whether it be concerts, hockey games, basketball games or wrestling shows. Thankfully, in the Rage locker room, we also have a large contingency of wrestling fans and so we're going that route!

"The Next Big Thing" is a perfect song. While it represents Brock Lesnar, it was a song that was introduced when he was in the same position as the Rage are now. Dominating, forceful, but still young and needing to learn how to be the guy. We have a young group that is still developing into what will be a long-time world champion in the same form as Lesnar, and this is a perfect song to start the show and set the tone of just how dangerous and dominating we'll be.

"I Bring The Darkness" is the theme song of Baron Corbin and plays when we head to the penalty kill. We will be the end of days for your powerplays. The team is absolutely lights out on the penalty kill this season, at one point sitting atop the league at over a 92%. In that way, we're truly "bringing the darkness" and really destroying chances and opportunities for our opponents, effectively killing their heat in a way Baron Corbin does as well.

"Rebel Heart" is our win song after the game. Much like Johnny Gargano (my favorite wrestler), this team is all heart and gives it 150% every single night. We steal the show, we're in the spotlight, and we headline everything. We may not be on top at all times, but we're an aggressive team that can dominate competition in bursts and is exciting and energetic to really push the envelope. And just like Johnny, soon we'll also be champions.

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - CFJ - 05-03-2019

The new Toonza Audio Manager here, to bring you to a blend of music, some you've probably heard before. If you haven't you've clearly been living under a rock.

Toonza Intro Song:

Just the bass and beat alone would pump up a crowd, don't really need Drake rapping for the intro for the Toonza. We're a pretty upbeat and intense group and it would get us hype for sure. Also, trap beats are the trend for the most part in music or just electronic music in general. But here's another option that I have for the intro song.

A pure classic, that anyone can rock out to and it shows the image of the Platoon being an rough and key word intense group that also instills fear to our opponents. Either choice would be great and would fit our image. I would think.

Toonza Goal Song:

In honor of a great Platoon legend in one Slappy McDoodle. Whenever the Platoon score you will hear WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from Slappy as the Brass Bonanza plays on.  

Toonza Victory Song:

Yeah we gonna get some Kendrick in here, edited version of course with the lyrics. But it's another upbeat song, not really on the intense side as we look to unwide a little bit after a win and sent the Platoon fans home happy.

(211 Words)

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - jaimeac - 05-03-2019

Though Max was certainly confused as to why he had been selected to help with audio he ultimately went along with it because he was bored. First they asked him for some suggestions for pre game songs, Max figured he would suggest "Start A Riot" by DUCKWRTH and Shaboozey because he had just watched that animated Spiderman movie and heard the song. He thought that the song had a good beat that would be good to get the players and fans energized and into the game before the game had even started. 

He also suggested that the fans might get a kick out of the use of the "Cantina Song" from Star Wars during breaks as it was up beat and recognizable. Being located in Anaheim the Outlaws had a good relationship with Disney and it would be less difficult to pry it from their corporate hands. This guaranteed that the Outlaws would be the only team with the song.

Finally, Max suggested that the team should focus more on their unique branding for in game sounds. Perhaps some horses riding or and old fashioned Hollywood cowboy duel. A specific suggestion he made was using the phrases along the lines of "stick em up cowboy" after the Outlaws scored goals in order to intimidate their opponents further. He showed them the following clip.

223 words

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Katth - 05-03-2019

The Kelowna Knights organisation asked me to help them with their audio plan. I had to come up with at least three songs. I chose to have a pre-game song, an intermission song and a post-game song.

For the pre-game song we start with Hans Zimmer - Time combined with Kelowna Knights highlights from previous games on the jumbotron. Just to get the crowd pumped for the game and as loud as possible. The song has a nice build up and a punch towards the end.

During the first intermission I picked Muse - Knights of Cydonia. Picked for obvious knights reasons. It’s also a nice song for the ice cleaning crew.

Our post game song (if we win the game) is Queen - We are the champions (). Just to rub it in the face of the visiting team.

As bonus pick I picked Iron Maiden - Wicker man as goal song for the Kelowna Knights. Simply because it’s Iron Maiden and it’s awesome. 

Though whenever @sköldpaddor scores this is our goal song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Mayuu - 05-03-2019

Hippo Passamus gets control of the media planning? well this is a bad idea, truly.

The theme would be hype at all times, regardless of gnere, hype is what gets teams and crowds going.

Starting off is a simple classic banger in Song 2 by Blur. It's featured in old school hockey games and is a well known song among hockey fans.
Next up is the intro song, Duality by Slipknot. This is a heavy bomb of a track one can not simply stand or sit still to. There's also loads of possibility of cool pyro that goes well with the song.
Next up is the intermission tracks which would be played before the team enters the ice after the break, here's Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch perfect, who doesn't wanna see the Stampede turn to demons? This is also accompanied by the oh so classic Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes!

Talk about a banger of a sound track for the Stampede

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Ace - 05-03-2019

First off, we’re going to make something a little weird happen here in New England. In place of a goal horn, we’re going to have the sound of a Wolfpack howling – take a look right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IaYm3NjJnM
Our warmup music is going to be by the Dropkick Murphys – and no, before you say it, it’s not “Shipping Up To Boston”, it’s “Time to Go”. Take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIJAkDA3XRU
But yeah, we’re still definitely keeping the “Shipping Up To Boston” tune in the in-game entertainment rotation. That’s a classic, although cliché. It’s right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw
We’re adding the following video to the Boston Garden Jumbotron when we’re waiting the result of a long review - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJX9yUKJeQ
No win at the Boston Garden is complete without The Standells “Dirty Water”. I love that Dirty Water, oh, Boston you’re my home. Ba dah dah dah! Dah dah dah dah dah. Take a quick peek here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apEctKwiD8

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - ViN - 05-03-2019

[Image: XmmXFJP.png]

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Tomasnz - 05-03-2019

so they decided to ask me to build the new song list for  Rage, as their new recruit, so I went to their marketting team as was like, who dont we at Manhatten appeal to? they said, people from upstate, I said, whoes that?, they said, oh just farmers and stuff.

Light-bulb... lets build a new song list to better appeal to farmers upstate.  Rolleyes

okay so without further ado this is what I/we came up with. (there were definately no rolling of the eyes or sniggering going on from the marketting department, who definitely in hindsight might have been a little slighted that they hadn't been asked to do it. I am sure they wanted this to succeed though..)

First off to get people into the mooooooo-d   Ninja we start of with the classic agrecultural song, The Gumboot song (aka wellington boots, aka rubber boots). Yes this happy tune will blast around the stadium during the warmups and prematch entertainment, especially the chorus. 

Then to end the game, what beeter country classic, written by no other than Bob Dylan - so those city hipsters don't feel too alienated. we have WAGON WHEEL by OCMS!
https://open.spotify.com/track/359krpyCKcFF8SFvqWES9L?si=zCH0qLxhSXmDPmWVgC7m2Q

And Half time you say? well not so much just half time but during any stopage of play that helps our opponents we will start blasting CowBell noises. longer term we are hoping to have tie-in marketing to sell RAGE cowbells to fans coming into the stadium..

this is how we make atmosphere, farmer style!

.... the marketing guys loved it...

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Im_A_Boonana - 05-03-2019

Gaspard Boone, a new addition to the St. Louis Scarecrows, was tasked with choosing some new songs and sounds for some upcoming games. When handing it in, Boone presented what looked to be a home-made mix tape. It was labeled "Operation: Make my new friends like me". The media department had to special order a cassette player to be able to listen to the songs Boone had chosen. 
The first half of the tape was just crow sounds on repeat. Boone indicated that if we played it through the arena until the team entered the ice, it'd be symbolic for the team "scaring the crows away" or something stupid like that. It'd also really annoy the other team and maybe throw them off their game. 
The B-side of the tape actually had some music on it, however. 
The first track is If I only had a brain from the wizard of Oz. Boone wants to play the chorus to this anytime the away team invoked a penalty.
The last track on the tape is this this song called Scarecrow by Luzion. Boone picked this because it's called scarecrow and the team's name is the St Louis Scarecrows. Boone wants this played during warmups because "it slaps harder than my ex-wife". We aren't entirely sure what that means but that's classic Gaspard. 

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Ragnar - 05-03-2019

I am proposing three songs for the Los Angeles Panthers, to include the song that plays when the guys are skating out from the locker room, a song to play after we score a goal, and a song to play when we win a game.

The first song, the intro song basically, is to be played during the skate out before the national anthem is sang. It is Le Castle Vania - LED Spirals

https://youtu.be/7Pv0u7uMn-g

I listen to this song every day when I’m walking into the gym and it amps me the fuck up, so I figured it would do the same for the players and the fans.

The next song I’m proposing is to play directly after the horns after we score, to get the crowd real amped up and into the game. This song is The Battle Cry by Jack White.

https://youtu.be/5qFGsHxSxo0

We’ll just skip the first like 45 seconds because the beginning is some weird scream (I’m assuming a battle cry) but after that it gets pretty good and the crowd can sing along with the “Hey!” Parts and what not.

When we win, I will NOT choose “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khalid because that shit is completely overplayed.

https://youtu.be/_PBlykN4KIY

I chose Unstoppable by The Score because we can’t be fucking stopped and we’re the best god damn team in the league and it’s a super motivating song for the fans to sing along with and to go home to, hopefully not driving drunk.

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - ToeDragon84 - 05-03-2019

The Winnipeg Jets are expected to use some new songs, and sounds, or something at their games when things happen. All kinds of events and songs for those special moments in professional hockey games, they are not selected just so fans are able to hear music, but they are also for the purpose of making opposing teams have to shit their pants.

This 12 hour recording can be found in many elite bathrooms, and private pools which induce their shits with minimal brain activity required to execute said shit. The Winnipeg jets have installed state of the art pioneers from the 20th century to amplify these brown sounds from the catwalks of Bell MTS Place into the opposing team bench.

There are still many kinks to work out, as the sounds can still be heard to varying degrees throughout the arena, and ice surface. Testing at a trapeeze show held in the arena left over 270 individuals covered in fecal matter, when a rogue brown noise audio clip struck a high flying acrobat mid spin this past Monday. More to come

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Flowseidon - 05-03-2019

Intro Song

Welcome to the Jungle – Guns n Roses

It’s a classic and standard, but what else can you expect from the team proudly sporting the King of the Jungle on their chest. A heavy rock song to get the fans pumped up and ready to cheer on their boys to victory as they defend their home ice

Goal Song

Give it all – Rise Against

The pride have been killing it all game and after potting a goal, they need the crowd to get wild and keep that energy up. Picking a harding hitting Rise Against song about leaving it all out there will help define what’s going on the ice and be used to try and encourage the fans to scream themselves hoarse.

Powerplay Song

Ballroom Blitz – sweet

Loud, fast, and upbeat, the perfect song to get the Pride started on their powerplay. Time to get the boys energized and get them out and firing on all cylinders. This song will perk up the attention of the crowd

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - goilers - 05-03-2019

PBE PT

RE: S47 PT #2 - Audio Gameplan - Kalakar - 05-03-2019

[Image: P4VOfnM.png]