Create Account

S61 PT#2: Based and Brownpilled

Tanner Fox, suddenly presented with all of these choices, doesn’t know which the correct choice would be. All seem to have their upsides, but the downsides of all of them seem to heavily outweigh that of the positives: except for one. He’s made his decision, and makes sure to quickly down the pill he has chosen. It’s only after he swallows that he realizes exactly which one his subconscious chose: it was the grape jelly bean. It does nothing to provide him with super strength, speed, or intelligence, but it does provide him with a small sugar rush that helps him explode out of the gate and start the game on the right foot. By the end of it, he has hit his sugar crash, but by then it doesn’t matter anymore, the Kraken have already won. It is a dangerous game to play, taking these pills, and Fox is unsure if he will ever do it again.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Honestly, I am just gonna take the orange pill. I have got some pretty wicked seasonal allergies and with that in mind, it would be beneficial for me to be able to breathe without my nose running and my eyes itching constantly. Especially as a professional hockey player, the benefits are important there. Who knows though, knowing my luck Zyrtec would be one of those allergy medicines that is on the SHL/SMJHL’s restricted list which would result in me getting suspended indefinitely because being able to breathe is considered performance enhancing. Which I’m sure someone would argue, but hey, what’s so important about breathing anyways? Outside of that, I’m not sure that any of the pills are really something that I want. Maybe the pink one because fame would be neat and it doesn’t say that you couldn’t be famous for something you’re good at. Which is better because you just get to be famous and with that much fame, even if you’re bad at everything (as shown by some influencers), you can still make mad bank.
WC: 177

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

If given the chance to take one of these pills, I would take the Blue pill for ultra strength. I know I will lose my sight, but I have heard that when you lose one sense it heightens the others. So I would bank on my hearing being extremely well moving forward. I really dont know how I will be able to play without my sight. Obviously I am already a pretty good hockey player and my hockey sense should be great. But to be extremely strong would be great especially for my hockey game. I would love to be able to lay massive hits and shoot lasers at the net. Both of those would be a huge advantage for my team but I also feel like I would be a liability. So in the end, after all things considered, I think I will just take the orange pill because I do feel a little stuffed up. Allergies suck. 

-159 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs