Create Account

S42 PT #1 - Trading Card Game

[Image: 42B12N0.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

The Oliver Konig card, when played in conjunction with the uncommon "Position Change" card, can be played on either an offensive basis or a defensive one. Konig's defensive
role works as a shooting defender, standing tall as the stalwart guardian of his team while still staying as an offensive threat. The move "Shot Caller" allows Konig to apply a +2 damage to every offensive card on the field of play.

When Oliver Konig is played as an offensive threat, his defense drops by a penalty of -4 and his offensive stats increase by the same rate. Konig's abilities as an offensive player work as a playmaker, using the move "Hearty Teamwork." This move offers a +1 offense to all players on the field including the cards on defence, as well as an additional +1 bonus to offensive cards and a +1 defence to all defensive cards.

Konig's role as a flex card cannot be understated, but what's likely more interesting is my complete lack of knowledge on how the fuck card games work.

@Sleepy

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 06:50 PM by trella.)

[Image: iP4nkSM.jpg]

@Clint Eastwood

If I had to create a card specifically for the Riot, it'd be for a game called "Game Come To Life." The card specificially would be my good pal dizzy otherwise known as Louie Garret otherwise known as Halifax Raiders cooperative general manager otherwise known as my bitch. If you got him you'd have two options. One: You grow angel wings and you can fly around for 25 minutes and you have the ability to possess cars. You can cause massive car crashes, pile ups, and spin offs whenever you want causing millions of deaths, coverage for Fox, and millions of laughs for yourself. The other ability would be to be able to read minds and make people say those thoughts out loud. I'd then go into Samee's mind and make him say, "I wonder what spraining my dick would feel like." This would be during dinner time with his two younger brothers and his parents. This would cause all sorts of confusion. I'd then go to mr. Teddy Cuddles and make him say, "Clint's the hottest motherfucker in the world and I'm gonna love him forever" while going out to Antman and The Wasp with his friends. This would cause some confusion ehh m8?
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 07:56 PM by Slappydoodle.)

My Magic card would have to be Alex Mack. Alex Mack is definitely a legendary creature. His subgroup would be cocksman. He would definitely be a red mana guy. I don't know that much about card game magic, but this would be a very mighty card, very rare and very powerful..Most normal monsters would tremble and drop t the ground at the merest mention of his name.His special abilities would be to make any sexually mature being to immediately swoon in his presence. His cost would be to neighboring males' masculinity, the nearer to his presence they are when he is activated. Few are the creatures that can stand up to a full on blast of Alex Mack haughty musk. It weakens knees and causes hearts to flutter.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]