Create Account

S42 PT #1 - Trading Card Game

So I will be using Doug Dimmadome for my card and the card game will be a spin-off of the "Pokemon Duel" game on the app store. Long story short, you spin the wheel (sort of like twister) and whatever the needle lands on that's the play that happens. For a forward, the options on the wheel are Shoot, pass, check, turnover, and line change. Depending on the players ability, that would determine the surface of the wheel of each option. Since Dimmadome is becoming a scorer, his shoot surface would be larger than some players who are pass or defense focused. If the dial lands on shoot, he get's a plus 2 on his dice roll when facing the goalie's roll.

These cards will also feature a chemistry boost, so that if he's currently playing on the same line with another Anchorage Armada player, he gets +1 passing when rolling to see if his pass will be successful or not. Since his passing is also pretty high, that is why he gets the plus one passing boost.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 03:38 PM by StaticShocked.)

[Image: 1532358455407786.png?t=052743]

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

[Image: Esa_PT1.jpg]

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

The player I choose for my card is Hercules Rockefeller. He is a sneaky person (he's always watching in the shadows of the discord) so his card would have to be very sneaky as well. When you place this card on the field it stays face down. At the end of your opponent's turn each round a coin is flipped to decide if the card is activated. If the coin comes up heads the Hercules Rockefeller card is activated. Living up to its namesake the Hercules Rockefeller uses its strength to destroy any card of choice from the opponent on the field, but then the Hercules Rockefeller card is discarded. You may only play one Hercules Rockefeller card may be face down at a time. The Hercules Rockefeller card may not be attacked while it is face down, because of how sneaky it is. The card itself has a black outline, with a mix of a dark blue and light blue background with a picture of a howling wolf on the which is Rockefeller himself (because he is on the Blizzard whose mascot is a wolf). As Rockefeller leaves the field (after destroying an enemy card) all other creature/monster type cards must be sent to the discard pile because Rockefeller lets out a loud and intimidating howl that scares away all other creature/monster type cards from the battle. Very OP card, banned from tournament circuit.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The new trading card released by the Wizards of the Coast company is about my Toronto North Stars teammate and goaltender Tommy Tuck.

This card has two important abilities that can be used in the game. The first effect is called the Norwegian Mountain and it doubles the defensive points of the card in play for the next three turns. The name comes from the fact that Tuck is from Norway and that he seems able to rise is game to another level when he dresses for his country club. The mountain is a reference to the Norwegian landscape and how are hard they can be to get by. The second ability of the Tommy Tuck is quite basic and comes from the fact that he is a goaltender in the Simulation Hockey League. That makes him the last line of defense in the sport he practises. The ability is called the Keeper and increased his defense attribute by 30 points when the card is set in a defensive position.

170 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

[Image: MC3.png]

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

[Image: createcard.php?name=Quick+Mafs&cardtype=...l=80319394]

[Image: iLr3RyB.jpg]

@MWHazard Smile)

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

[Image: 1LHv5rg.png]

[Image: horvat3.png]

[Image: 0o3VXMU.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 02:25 PM by ErM.)

Well there were some good choices for this one but I decided to go with @Ace for my trading card.

Now Ace’s card’s first ability should be obvious so I will not be going into details or reasoning on why he has that particular ability. Ability #1 will be blind rage. If Ace takes any damage or effects from any other card he immediately goes into a frenzy dealing 5 damage to all opponents and 20 damage to himself. Ace’s next ability is going to be “Lets Make a Deal.” Ace can exchange 1 of his cards for any five cards that his opponent has in play or in hand, regardless of what card the opponent receives and the cards that Ace gains, the opponent must ridicule the playing of the Ace card at least twice. Finally, Ace’s third ability is second chance. If any of Ace’s opponents’ abilities are blocked or cancelled by Ace, Ace gets to take the card. If Ace uses the card and misses he must tear up said card and take 1 damage.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I will accept partial points for this, but I couldn't not do this...

[Image: mrO4UN4.png]

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

The player card of choice for myself is the Nikolaus Scholz card.

The first ability on the card is "Express Wisdom". Playing that move gives your deck an increase in knowledge. The years of experience Scholz has accrued has made him the wise old sage for his team. Expressing his wisdom makes his team smarter in battle and increases their knowledge score. The second ability is "Pinpoint Hit". Scholz is widely known for his accuracy in both passing and shooting. Playing this move on the card guarantees a critical hit on the opposing player. Since this move is so OP, you need to play the "Express Wisdom" ability 4 times before unleashing the "Pinpoint Hit". With Scholz building enough wisdom and knowledge, he can pinpoint the very weak spot on his opponent and unleash a mighty blast that knocks the player out. Once "Pinpoint Hit" has been used, Scholz needs to leave the game and recharge for 4 turns. A very powerful card like this cannot be exploited.

(168 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

[Image: 1531853415134319.png]

[Image: insayne.gif]

alright all of you magic fans I'm gonna try to out-nerd you

welcome to my shitpost

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018_07_17_at_3_26_38_PM.png]