Create Account

S42 PT #1 - Trading Card Game

[Image: createcard.php?name=+Gottlieb-Odilo-Dank...l=90089148]

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

[Image: PT1.png]

@dankoa

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

[Image: n9w9tfR.png]

[Image: gFqe3Si.png]

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Scenario: The SHL has partnered with gaming company Wizards of the Coast to start their own spinoff trading card game. You’ve been selected as a team representative to come up with a card for one of your teammates.

Written Task: Write 150 words or more about the trading card you’ve come up with. This card must have a direct reference towards some aspect of your SHL/SMJHL team and two abilities/effects, as well as reasoning to why the card would have those attributes.

There are a lot of great members of the Seattle Riot who could make a great card for an SHL trading card game. That being said, I think that I am going to go with the super star defenseman Clint Eastwood. I thought a lot about what kind of card Eastwood could be, but I finally settled on that he should be a legendary creature. I mean, why not? He already won the award for most improved player in the SHL. His first ability upon activating the card would be increasing the defense of all other players on the "ice" by +5. This has to do with the fact that he is a defensive defenseman build. When he's on the ice everyone if more defensively responsible. He also has a 2nd active ability called "bone breaker". Whenever this ability is played, Eastwood lays out a big hit and reduces the attack by half of all opponent players on ice for their next turn. This has to do with the fact that his checking is fairly high at 75. All in all, I think that Eastwood would be a a great addition to an SHL playing card game.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

[Image: Big_Manious.png]

@Bonk

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 1532219154608054.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

[Image: WBnFfRb.png]

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

[Image: 9SH7Cen.png]

[Image: 418dbf-1532251185.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2018, 09:59 AM by Pris.)

[Image: 5V2fdkn.png]

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

I have designed a card for Halifax Left Wing, Quinn Cullen. Quinn is a minion character with excellent synergy, but struggles if he is the only active minion. The cards name is “Irish Raider” Quinn Cullen, because Quinn hails from Galway, Ireland and plays for the Raiders (Duh). Quinn is a mid-cost card, usually able to be played in the 3rd or 4th turn. His first effect is “A Dish Served Cold” which adds +2 attack to all friendly minions currently in play. This is a reference to Quinn’s high passing rating (76) coupled with his lower (67) scoring rating. Quinn will pass the puck before shooting, but his passes are intelligent, accurate, and deadly. His second stat is an ability called “Oh Feck, Oh Feck, Oh Feck”. This ability allows the player to destroy any single damaged minion on the board at the cost of removing Quinn from the field and discarding one card from the hand. This ability is a reference to Quinn’s 74 defense despite being a forward. This ability can be used to take out a big minion for a relatively cheap cost, assuming the minion is damaged. Discarding a card from the hand means that the additional cost will require a bit more thinking before using it, as it can be more expensive than it’s worth.

Words: 251

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

[Image: raai5e.png]

[Image: qzLiFmI.jpg]

[Image: pbczNFs.png]

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride