Create Account

Official PC Gaming Thread

Quote:Originally posted by philthethrill81@Dec 21 2013, 10:03 PM

What do you do in this game? Haven't heard much about it but see it a lot on steam.
Walk. That's about it. It's more about experiencing the story and whatnot than gameplay.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 21 2013, 09:18 PM

Really want to give that game a go. My new PC should be able to handle it quite well and I've always been interested in it since it was an ARMA mod but never had a machine that would handle it the way I like.

I have a laptop that isn't ideal for gaming, but good enough to run most games, and I can run it fine. I think the standalone is a lot easier to run than Arma II was. I could be wrong there though, but when I tried the Arma II demo it was lag for days.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 21 2013, 11:13 PM

I have a laptop that isn't ideal for gaming, but good enough to run most games, and I can run it fine. I think the standalone is a lot easier to run than Arma II was. I could be wrong there though, but when I tried the Arma II demo it was lag for days.
Yeah the spec requirements aren't nearly as demanding as I thought they would be. I think I'm gonna pick it up a bit after Christmas. Looks really fun. Do you have any idea how long it's going to be in the beta phase? I know he said it's not a complete game yet but I assume it's going to be full-retail cost once it does complete.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 22 2013, 12:21 AM

Yeah the spec requirements aren't nearly as demanding as I thought they would be. I think I'm gonna pick it up a bit after Christmas. Looks really fun. Do you have any idea how long it's going to be in the beta phase? I know he said it's not a complete game yet but I assume it's going to be full-retail cost once it does complete.

I have no idea to be honest, but I don't think it's necessarily close. He didn't want to release it this early but his hand was somewhat forced by fan demand. I think they've said price will go up $10 or so when it enters beta, and another $10 when it's finished.

Arma 3 is amazing. Found some guys that play tactically that I have been playing with on a realism server. So much fun!

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 21 2013, 11:25 PM

I have no idea to be honest, but I don't think it's necessarily close. He didn't want to release it this early but his hand was somewhat forced by fan demand. I think they've said price will go up $10 or so when it enters beta, and another $10 when it's finished.
Ok cool thanks. I'm really excited to give it a try Tongue

I was just talking to my brother about possibly buying Stanley Parable and DayZ after Christmas :lol: . Anyone else play Team Fortress 2? I've played for a long time, and wanted to know if others do too. I also play Dota a little bit, though I'm awful Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Dec 21 2013, 11:55 PM
I was just talking to my brother about possibly buying Stanley Parable and DayZ after Christmas :lol: . Anyone else play Team Fortress 2? I've played for a long time, and wanted to know if others do too. I also play Dota a little bit, though I'm awful Tongue
I play TF2.

Anyone wanna trade me DayZ for THQ Bundle?

Bundle has...

Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Darksiders II, Darksiders™, Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction®: Armageddon™, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising

I hear this minecraft game is kinda fun :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Dec 22 2013, 01:13 AM
I hear this minecraft game is kinda fun :ph34r:
It is indeed. I've played a ton of it on PS3 already Tongue Trophy hunting currently lol

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 22 2013, 12:14 AM

It is indeed. I've played a ton of it on PS3 already Tongue Trophy hunting currently lol

PC>
Plus you could play with me <3

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 22 2013, 12:14 AM

You and me both :lol:.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Dec 22 2013, 12:56 AM
Anyone wanna trade me DayZ for THQ Bundle?

Bundle has...

&nbsp; Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Darksiders II, Darksiders™, Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone, Metro 2033, MX vs ATV Reflex, Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction®: Armageddon™, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising
I will on christmas when.

Just bought Max Payne 3 for 4 dollars, Played it on console, thought it was great. Really worth the buy imo.

[Image: 336.jpg]