Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

Romualds Loks opens the door to the TV crew pretty tired it seems - "Yeah I'm definitely not a morning person guys, especially with the training I've been putting in this season haha. Come on in!" The apartment is localized just few miles out from the Chicago's team's facilities as Loks hates being in commute for too long. "I might consider getting myself a driver because this is too annoying."

The Latvian winger is currently living in a rented apartment with 3 bedrooms a large guest room, 2 bathrooms a kitchen and so on. Loks revealed that he plans to stay longer at the Chicago side so he is looking for a house at the moment. The property in Texas still hasn't been sold Loks revealed but he currently has no plan of selling his first ever bought house in Texas.

The kitchen isn't too large despite the entire apartment being rather huge on proportion but Loks happily reveals that he prefers eating out and ordering healthy woks or other food to his apartment. "I will even throw in a kebab or two during the month, it's my cheat food."

The living room consists of a large 70'' TV and an XBOX1 console, a piano and an Apple desktop. "Yeah I like to play some NHL, FIFA some of these sports games when I'm free. Piano's for mom and my sister whenever they come over. They stayed in Texas, my house."

Loks finishes the tour with the master bedroom, a large king sized bed and a very beautiful room altogether "Yeah the bed is huge, but I'm still in the dating scene so yeah, yeah, pretty lonely at the moment. The other two rooms are unfurnished at the moment."

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Donny McMaster's crib is not a glamorous one. Currently a send down for the Toronto North Stars and playing for the Lethbridge Lions in the SMJHL, Donny is renting out a basement suite that has one bedroom and one bathroom. Unfortunately for Donny, the bathroom does not include a bath tub so he is unable to enjoy taking bubble baths to relax. 

The fridge is bare as cooking is not a skill that Donny has. Only beverages such as water, orange juice, and Arizona ice teas are in the fridge. We head to the roadside to see Donny's whip, a 2008 Toyota Corolla. Nothing fancy but is reliable, just like Donny's play on the ice.

Donny is hoping his stay in Lethbridge is temporary and that he gets called up to the Toronto North Stars in a couple of seasons. The crib in Toronto will be a huge improvement over Donny's current accommodations.

[Image: Ri3ORF0.png][Image: mcmasters_sig_2.png]

The Soonika home on the surface appears to be your run of the mill bungalow in Anaheim California. As we stroll through the front entrance we see what you would expect: living room, kitchen, dining room, etc. "Why are we here this looks like the most uninspired crib I have ever seen" Soonika laughs and flips open a the top half of a globe flipping several switches. A wall opens up revealing 2 fire poles that seems to slide into oblivion. We slide into what is the most glorious man cave anyone has ever seen. Foosball tables, rows of arcade games, sports memorabilia, and movie props from Batman movies. Soonika suddenly appears nervous "Yeah...movie props....". Moving on, We walk past an enormous TV with almost every video game system connected to it. "Its a pretty complete collection, even got a copy of the ET the Extra Terrestrial game". Tibuk shows us a rather barren looking kitchen, opening the fridge we see a stack of coupons for fast food "Don't judge me". We move into the garage and find a working version of the Batmobile and the Batplane! "Tibuk do these actually see use or they simply decorative?" "Planes for getting me to Chicago in good time for those last minute call ups, and I have no comment at this time on this oddly shaped car.". At this point a red phone began to ring and Tibuk ushered us out of his house. He had an urgent call to take and would have to conclude the rest of the tour another day.

Thanks for the tour Tibuk! but please try and eat healthier.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 02:52 PM by bilbo.)

Hey, everyone, uh, welcome to SHL Cribs. Not sure why you guys decided to come to our apartment, but come on in...

So, last season, Jimmy Slothface, Perry Morgan, and I decided to get a place together in Halifax, and so far it's been good, but I guess you can decide for yourselves if that's true. As you can see, we try not to have a lot of things lying around, but we decided we each could make one decorative addition to the place. Here in the kitchen, you'll notice that there's this SodaStream thing here. That's Perry's. Uh, I know it makes soda, but he won't let us touch it, so we're just going to keep going... We don't really have anything in the fridge that you need to see... You'll see my cactus named after Troy on the counter over there. I don't know if Troy Reynolds knows it's named after him yet, but they're both a bit prickly on the outside and sweet on the inside. Jimmy and Perry think it's a communal cactus, but it's not.

As you can see on the wall over there, I chose the "dogs playing poker" portrait for my home decoration. It's Cassius Marcellus Coolidge's "A Friend in Need," which I made myself remember, because you should know the names of the paintings in your house, right? There's no real reason for me to have that, but yeah... Watch your step in the family room, Jimmy's got his iRobot Roomba thing. His name is Rupert and he's Jimmy's pet. Rupert's pretty chill. I guess some of us grow up having pet rocks at kids, and some of us grow into adults with pet Roombas. Go figure.

Moving on, uh, thankfully, we each have our own rooms and the rent is pretty good. That's all you get to see. Hope it was worth the footage.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I´m currently living in 5000 square feet studio aparment almost at the center of Edmonton. What is special about the place is that the walls are completely see through in a way, I can see outside from everywhere, but you can´t see inside from outside, so pretty fun. Overall the place is way too big for me, especially when I have always been some kind of a minimalist, I only have couch, bed, few tables/shelves and some chairs in my place. I spend my days just chilling on the giant couch that is shaped like a hockey stick. I sit there wearing my canada goose jacket and play video games. The reason why I wear canada goose jacket inside is simple, it gets really cold in my place due to the winds, for whatever reason the insulation is not that great, but during the summer time it´s really nice inside.

Kitchen area is pretty basic, I cook my porridge there every morning after I have taken a shower, the shower actually might be the most expensive part of my house, everything inside is handmade, cool twist is the walls, once again see through, but only from the outside, so you can maybe guess how awkward it gets if I have any guests at my place and I go take a shower, they see everything due to the shower being in middle of the whole building, but I cant see them. I can feel the looks though.

Location is too good, so I have not really even considered moving out, I can walk to practice and home games, that is huge.

Making the big jump from Lethbridge to Calgary was quite a change for Brennan Kennedy Jr, and with that came a change of scenery as well. Moving from his billet families farm house in Lethbridge, Brennan now lives in a condo in a high rise in the heart of down town Calgary. When you first walk in the condo you're greeted by a simply amazing smell that you can't quite place your finger on, but we'll get to that later. down the short entryway opens up into the dining area, nothing much to write home about there. To the left of the dining area is the living room, a big screen mounted to the wall, with a few different gaming consoles from different eras where he hosts weekly Dragons tournaments on different games. right off of the living room is the master bedroom, we weren't able to go in there as he informed us it was "a little messy" with a wink, whatever that means. Back through the dining area and to the right is the kitchen, making your way in there you're once again hit with that smell. Brennan opens up the fridge for us to take a gaze and inside is nothing but chicken parm and beer. It seems he has embraced the chicken parm sensation that has swept Calgary. That was a quick and dirty look at his crib.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

If there's one thing that Anaheim Outlaws power forward Jerry Mander could afford, it would be a little more luxury at his place. He definitely enjoys the weather more than the cost of living in sunny California.

"Truth be told, i know I'm moving up to Minnesota soon, so I thought--why spend a bunch of money on a sweet house right now? I have all the time in the world to look for a place up there, too. It's not as though people are clamoring to move to the snowiest part of the country," Mander remarked while speaking to Anaheim Outlaws Weekly.

His apartment, one unit of four total in Newport Beach, California, is approximately 30 minutes south of the Outlaws' home stadium. The two bedroom unit is approximately 1250 square feet. Mander keeps one bedroom to sleep in, obviously, but he has the other room set aside for his hobbies:

"I keep my computer and desk in the other bedroom. There isn't much room, so I liked the idea of making the bedroom an office as well."

The ever-modest Mander goes so far as to carpool or even take public transportation to get to the stadium.

"If you've heard me speak to the Russian publications, I just prefer using the bus or sharing rides. The guys I live next to love watching practices and hanging out around the stadiums, and nobody seems to mind. I don't like the idea of lugging a car up to Minnesota just to have it break down, and you know I'd need to get snow tires, so yeah."

There is one thing he "splurges" his paychecks on, though:

"I go to a lot of shows and I collect guitars. All of the money I'm not saving for retirement and the house is going to guitars and gear. I don't have much right now in the amplifier department, but I've collected quite a few vintage Les Pauls and Stratocasters from the 60's, mostly from Dead-Heads around the area."

Another fun fact: Because of Mander's love for deep dish pizza, he has a freezer filled with Lou Malnati's classic pies. The company will send them out on dry ice to anyone who requests them - and Mander is one of their best customers.

[Image: houseboatshot-1*750xx1024-576-0-54.jpg]

Eddy Ask Jr. lives with his father/agent Edwin Ask in a houseboat in Seattle. Not just any houseboat, the one from Sleepless in Seattle where Tom Hanks character lived. According to the Puget Sound Business Journal the Ask's bought the 2,200-square-foot home for over $2 million. Ask Jr. reportedly loves living in Seattle but hates living with his father. The three hour drive to Vancouver is a pain in the ass. Flight connections are good when Ask Jr. is practicing with the Los Angeles Panthers squad from time to time. The houseboat is very modest and they haven't done anything with the place, it pretty much looks exactly like in the movie, Edwin's favorite by the way and the reason he bought the place. The fridge is empty and daddy's still driving his little boy to practice every day because Jr. doesn't have his driver's license yet. Eddy just recently signed a 3-year, $9 million contract and is looking for a place of his own. The question is, will it be in Vancouver or Los Angeles?

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Welcome to my brand new home in Calgary! As I've just been signed for 3 million this season as a rookie I've decided to buy a nice house in the suburbs. This house cost me 400k, it's two floors and a modern style home. A homemade ice rink in the back makes up most of the backyard during the winter months. And in the summer a nice in ground pool with a BBQ area occupies us during the summer months. The house is only 2 bathrooms, 3 bed rooms, but is nice a cozy for Chico Smeb and his Korean wife. It's a great temporary house before Chico cashes in big time during UFA in 2 seasons.

I have two cars for me and my wife. A 2005 yellow jeep wrangler I bought used for $8,000 off kijiji, and a 2011 Toyota Camry. Unfortunately I'm still poor so can't afford any nice cars or special things.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

[Image: Zo2iQOF.jpg]

Emmerton loves Christmas time. So naturally, he stays in the festive spirit 24/7. Brock built this house himself when he was first drafted to Anchorage last season. During any downtime and throughout the offseason, he put this amazing piece of artwork together. The lights are a permanent fixture and there's a practice rink nearby. Brock also collected material from the nearby forest to construct his wreath (as pictured in the photo). Brock's best feature of his house is the wood-burning fireplace. It keeps the place warm and he can also cook up the fish he catches when ice fishing.

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 06:56 PM by MCP_.)

This week on SHL Cribs: the crew visit the house of defenseman Jøln DuBølk of the Lethbridge Lions. Let's just say that things did not go according to plan.

After what seemed to be an eternity. DuBølk finally answered the door dressed in a bathrobe.

"Fuck me it is today? Well, you're here already, so come on in."

The house is a nice, one-story Mid-Century Modern house located 15 minutes from both the practice facility and the stadium. After a quick tour of the exterior, including a climate controlled greenhouse, he led the crew inside. In the living room:

Punching bags. A shit ton of them for checking and fighting practice. There was a modestly sized flatscreen, but the screen was noticeably cracked. The kitchen was nice enough: Granite countertops, leather seats, the usual. However, there were two fridges: one was the normal fridge, and one was, as DuBølk described it, the "Party fridge."

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Hello! Welcome to my crib!

Right in the middle of Downtown Detroit, you can find my flat. I spend almost no time here as I am playing in New Orleans. I've got all the basic things you need though. Fridge full of beer. Couch, with beer holders. Coffee Table made of beer bottle caps. A Bed, with a hidden compartment for my beer. :eyes:

That is probably enough about my beer. I like to keep it simple and only keep the essentials. I do have a sound treated room with all my music equipment. By the way, I am a musician in the off season.

I don't need a car, I just make Cain drive up from Chicago to drive me around everywhere. It works out. I do like to job around my neighborhood though. It's not as bad as you may think here in Detroit. The only thing you have to worry about are the Falcons stinking up the place.

Anywho, I do have an apartment in New Orleans where I spend most of my time. I like to be close to my teammates.

Thanks for visiting, next time call ahead.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

You know me, it's ya boii Jax. Obviously, considering I play in Manhattan I have the most bougie, luxurious place in all of New York City.

First off, the most important part -- heated floors. Why? Because who wants to get up and step onto a cold floor in the morning or after a shower. All it does is cramp your foot up, makes you feel all groggy and wanting to go back to bed. No, no, we're heating this.

Secondly, we have a nice big fireplace. Here's the thing that's great with the ladies, listening. You know what's a great thing to listen to, the crackling of a fire and her life story while sitting under a blanket and having a drink. It's a soft, serene atmosphere which helps to relax you and keep things very intimate.

Finally, we have the bidet. Because rich people own a bidet.

Also, this is my dad's place. I live with my parents, okay. I'm young, but I'm not dumb. Rent around here is so high, I'll save that money and be rich for life!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Teddy Cuddles, the 9th year veteran for the defending Challenge Cup Champion Edmonton Blizzard, just recently bought a sick, massive new multi million dollar mansion in the fantastic city of San Jose, California. Teddy Cuddles is a huge San Jose SaberCats fan and he wanted to be closer to their arena to be able to go to games when his home. Teddy Cuddles' new home is really super nice. It has twenty thousand, eight hundred and forty two rooms, nine thousand of those being master bathrooms. The house includes forty seven indoor ice rinks, eighteen IMAX theaters, an indoor trampoline park, and some secret rooms where he and his friends Aleister Cain, The Dude, and DeMarcius Smyth have fun times that will not be shared with the public @SlashACM @Dude @Blastmeaway . The house is surrounded by a massive forest where Teddy can run around naked and feel like a true wild man and be an animal. He also has a huge 28.69 foot deep pool with a lazy river running around the house, connecting into both ends of the pool.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

CC2 has not bought a home in Tampa, given the nature of having a one year deal, but is living out in an apartment with a glorious view near the beach. The tone inside may seem quite monotone, but the white truly makes the apartment seem prestigious. A few random sculptures and paintings decorating the apartment with an advanced kitchen with two cook tops, a pair of ovens and a microwave. All set with two dish washers that he has not used in quite some time. There are two fridges, but what is within? One is completely empty other than a half empty can of orange juice. The other contain a wide variety of deli meats, cuts of elk and a lot of greens. Being healthy isn't easy, but it is what fuels the results CC2 gets on the ice. Hi room is pretty dull, keeping in tone with whites and grays. A diamond designed frame right above the king size mattress. A walk in closet filled with a bunch of suits, watches and shoes.

"Not much to see here, but once I buy a real place when I cash in? You'll see."

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]