Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

Hey guys, it's Nickolas Klaus and I'm here with TMZ doing a tour of what it looks like to live in the home of an SMJHL player. Obviously I make a shit load of money playing hockey, but it's not always the best income considering how much it costs to upkeep my career. In fact, I'm currently very in debt, which is why I'm here to show you this tour of mine, Chuk's, and Kocsis' place in Kelowna. Now I know it's the nicest, but we have some bean bag chairs and TV's set up for playing Apex, and we tend to spend a lot of time in the game room here. We each have a bedroom here in the house obviously, but most nights we end up crashing on the couch playing video games. It's a small tour I know, but you have to make the most out of what you get dealt.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Welcome to my crib mother fuckers. First things first heres my cars, 2019 Denali cause its dope as fuck, then i have my corvette on the other side of the garage. Right through this door is my room for when i bring hot chicks from the club, they dont come in my room cause thats my space and i dont need no hoe ruining my zen space ya feel me? My kitchen is huge, huge island, theres this little square part in my counter thats is a mirror so i can see myself doing my pre-game coke bump with that rolled up Benjamin. Baisically this is a huge house for drugs and hot chicks, pretty sick life i got here . dont @ me hoe, you just hatin cause you cant afford a sick crib like me. My fridge is empty cause i just order takeout all the time. Uber eats is a life saver, my go to is mcdicks Jr chicken.

[Image: nasty.png]

Hey, whats up, this is Dick Clapper and welcome to my crib! Currently down in the SMJHL I'm living in an condo in Kelowna while I play for the Knights. This is only a temporary crib for me as I hope to move out to New England next season. Not a huge amount of space for me but that's to be expected, Kelowna isn't cheap. I've got a space on the top floor with a beautiful view of the BC landscape. I've got a super comfy couch positioned the prime distance away from my TV, great for watching Netflix as well as chilling. Got a cheeky little bar space up in here but it's only stocked with Vodka cause I'm all about the 0 carbs and "health is wealth". The kitchen is pretty barebones right now and to be frank, I was just on my way out to get some groceries so you need to leave too.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Whats up fans, welcome to my crib here in Denver. Eric Vanderberg here, Defenseman for the Colorado Raptors. Welcome to my penthouse, its what I've got until I move up to the show. Its a split level penthouse suite here at the just outside the city center. Its got a pool table, a balcony and even a spiral staircase. Denver isn't cheap, especially now that marijuana has become legal throughout Colorado but you are only young once and I am taking full advantage of the high life while I can. I've got a plasma screen TV, great for netflix, great for gaming especially. There are nights that my Defensive Teammates and I play BF 5 or Call of Duty until the wee hours, we also try to catch the fights both MMA and Boxing when we can.

So that's my place, I am heading off to practice so, time to go.

Task: in 150 words or more, give SHL Cribs a tour of your place! Where is it? How big is it? what's in it? does it have amenities or special features? how about the cars?? and of course most importantly.. what's in your fridge!

My house is situated in buffalo which I believe is in new york. The house is not very big infact if I was to describe just how small it is, I would say it is not a house for ants but maybe a house for rats or maybe small humans like kids. Kind of like a playhouse. Inside my house there is just the bare minimum, a bed, a fridge, a few windows, a carpet, some chairs, a nice tapestry, my computer, my copies of simon t hockey stimulator, my buffalo stampede team poster, beer glasses, my four star cup medal and my jesster trophy, my college degrees. Really it's a very small house with alot of small things in it. what is an amenity is that how the plural is spelt, it has water, electricity and thats about it mate. the special features it has is that it is very small and basic but i love it. I don't have any cars because I can't drive due to an ongoing court case that might or might not involve a hit and run scenario. Inside of my fridge is just gallons and gallons of milk & grease meat, after all what else would u keep in suck a majestic looking fridge than those two staples. I think this PT was fantastic

Barret McCarthy's crib is nothing special, honestly. Considering the amount of time he plays on the road, he doesn't seem to find in necessary to have a lavish home with expensive furnishings. Instead, McCarthy keeps it simple. A modest size condo in Manhattan with basic furnishings, many of them from Ikea, adorn his home. Decorating the walls are posters from his favorite movies or TV shows, such as John Wick, Game of Thrones, Stargate SG-1, and Battlestar Galactica (the newer version). His living room has a high end gaming computer and Playstation 4, and is connected to a high speed fiber optic connection, because it's his main hobby and he needs to make sure the lag doesn't affect his play. His kitchen has several professional chef items, as cooking is his other hobby, an impressively large stove and 2 ovens installed into the wall make it look very high end. He may not cook when he's not home, but when he is, he wants it to be right. Finally, his bedroom is a simple king sized mattress without a bedframe, but who needs it, the mattress is what you sleep on anyway, right?

Hello everybody! I'm Mathias Seger, current defenseman for the Anaheim Outlaws and prospect of the Minnesota Chiefs. Welcome to my crib!

First thing you get to see, when you come in is my bycicle standing in the hallway. That's right, I don't actually own a car at the moment. My apartment is close to the arena, so on my commute to practise and the games, I already get a free warm up. When I need to travel for a longer way, there's Uber or I can just call one of my team mates. They're always happy to drive me around. I will get a car once I've moved to Minny, since the temperatures there won't be so bike friendly.

So, please follow me to my bed room. Here's my bed and there's my wardrobe. Pretty boring, I know. Over here's the living room with my couch and Nintendo Switch and here's my kitchen. I know, you guys are always interested in what's in the fridge, so let's have a look. Oh no, it's pretty empty at the moment. I've got a bottle of ketchup, a glass of pickles and some eggs in here. Guess, I'll have to go shopping again soon.

Alright, that was my place, thanks for coming by!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Alexander just lives in the family mansion bought by his older brother Eduard in the suburbs of Buffalo. The members of this household are the Owner and his family as well as Alex and Eduard's parents. A nice 6 bedroom mansion with 3 bathrooms and multiple other rooms to relieve some stress and get some time to take your mind of hockey. Frequently visited by other Stampede players and especially by Oliver König who lived here for a while after he bought a condo in the city after his trade to Buffalo. Other german speaking Buffalo players are also welcomed there as they get a taste of typical German food here. Alexander lives on the top floor of the mansion which has 4 rooms and 1 bathroom which let's him emulate having his own place. The Buffalo rookie also got himself a decent car from his paycheck and of course it's a german one. BMW M4 for the youngester. As Alexander shows the crib team the fridge you mostly only see healthy foods with some good ol german sweets in there. Almost every shelf is filled with chicken breast and rice which is the most consumed meal in this household and obviously quite boring but it's full of nutrients you need as a pro hockey player.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

During the season Rainbow Dash lives in a flat in Calgary, but in the offseason she goes home to Ponyville where she has a beautiful Cloudominium floating over the town. The home is basically a mansion, although she's able to keep the cost of living down thanks to the house being made from clouds and rainbows. The entryway of the home is decorated with extensive memorbelia from Dash's career, including her jerseys from the Halifax Raiders and the St. Louis Scarecrows as well as her draft jersey from the New England Wolfpack and her first ever Calgary Dragons jersey. The kitchen is decked out about as you'd expect for a Dragons player - Chicken parms everywhere, because her contract gives her a parm per hit. Of course her bedroom can't be ignored - she sleeps on a nice fluffy cloud each night, with a giant TV sitting across from the bed so she can watch highlights each evening. And that's to say nothing of the practice rink where she runs drills in the offseasons to keep up her speed, or the aero-obstacle course nearby to work on her flying.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

As a newly signed SHL player Hutch, but still playing for the Kelowna Knights, he decided to rent a modest condo in downtown Kelowna. With that SHL payday came a 2 bedroom 4th floor condo only minutes away from the Knights home barn. He hasn't had much time to furnish it with the season ongoing, but his spare bedroom is full of hockey memorabilia. He has a wall dedicated to his growing collections of memorabilia from his own playing career. This includes his first junior goal puck, his Knights jersey, and his Chicago Syndicate jersey. In his fridge he keeps a healthy stock of chocolate milk, oranges, and pizza for after game meals. He has all the ingredients in bulk to make his pre game meal lasagna, and ceaser salad. In his driveway is a range rover that he purchased the day he signed his SHL contract. The last stop on the tour is not in his condo, but it is the reason he rented this condo. Down the block is a beautiful park the Liam enjoys doing his own pre-pre game warm up before he heads to the game to do the warm up with the team. The park has a beautiful view of Okanagan lake, and he often takes dates to this park

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

What better place to talk about fancy houses and "Cribs" than Los Angeles? And this is where Philipp Winter is living, the Sophomore forward who originally hails from Buffalo, a place that not exactly a lot of people would equate with fancý living and the big life. After spending his junior career in Denver, Colorado, a decently sized city but in a state with a more rural feel to it, the German-American has now arrived in a true megacity, home to the rich and the famous. Under these circumstances, his place looks pretty modest in comparison however, he doesn't have a house in the most fancy neighbourhoods yet and it's not a super big one either. One thing Philipp did care about however was getting a home that is relatively close to the arena and the team's practice facilities, to make sure that he isn't stuck in the famout LA traffic for hours each day. Two rooms in that home are dedicated to his two favroite hobbies: a hockey room and a video game room. The hockey room so he can practice both with weights and with the puck while at home, and the video game room because, well, video games are super fun. There are multiple consoles and pc stations in there so that he can invite over friends to play at any time. Another luxury he allows himself is a private cook so that he can eat fresh, healthy and delicious at all time, and can do the same for whichever guests turn up at short notice. And lastly, Philipp is currently working on setting up his good whisky collection, not to collect but to actually enjoy and drink with some friends to unwind after a long day.

Slip McScruff is a simple and dedicated man.  Without thinking twice, he bought a condo in St. Louis as soon as he was drafted into the SMJHL.  Part of not thinking twice is not realizing he'd soon be drafted out of St. Louis into the SHL where he landed in Winnipeg.  Nowadays he maintains a two bedroom apartment in Winnipeg during the season, and returns to his condo during the off season.

Slip's two bedroom is set up very specifically.  Obviously one bedroom is for living in, but the other bedroom collects all his hobbies in one place.  A rack of home workout equipment with a yoga mat, a bookshelf full of comic books (he likes the pictures), and a home theater.  The rest of his apartment is set up to entertain.

McScruff is no master chef, but he's well practiced in the basics and learned a couple recipes to impress.  The kitchen is well stocked with the basics: spices, pantry essentials, and produce.  Bar cart is also stocked with basic spirits (one step above well), and a couple bottles of red blend.  The main room of the apartment has a dining table that's also used for board games on team nights.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Nova is a humble dude that does not mind flash. He is not materialistic though so he doesn't care for extravagance. However, he does count his blessings so not getting a simple house of his dreams with the salary he's been getting would be a waste. The first thing Nova would show off is his mini hockey rink which he calls the "ice pond". This is where the Chiefs star practices his game and trains his kids. Right outside the rink is the patio and the scenic garden with a relaxing aura where he gets to meditate and reflect. Next is his garage where his Nissan Skyline sits, one of the fastest car on the street, Japanese engine with full turbo and ECU mod the top SHL forward explains, "Not 100 cars can replace my baby". After he's done talking about his "baby" we go to his fridge where we see his teammate Cashimir Stevens sitting on dining table eating lobster and steak. " here's my kitchen where Cash eats all my food, save some for after the workout bro". "Fuck off Terrance I pay rent" And there you have it SHL Cribs there's your cue to gtfo.

Doubt is a dream killer

Mattias Enqvist just bought a place in the Boston area as he was living in Los Angeles and then out of a suitcase in the West Kendall area. His brand new place in Boston is in the hills and it has a detached garage that houses his brand new Acura TSX and it also has a wall hanger for his 3 mountain bikes. We go inside his brand new pad and you can see that this guy is a big fan of food. Mattias has a giant kitchen and the granite counter tops allow for easy cooking and prep work before a meal. The fridges is stocked with the latest healthy meals as instructed by his new squad in New England. Next up is the master bedroom where the young swede has his kIng bed shipped in from Ikea in Sweden. An entertainment room that houses his PS4 and all his sports games and even a Red Dead Redemption copy to top it off.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender