Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks List:
1.Texas
2.San Francisco
3.Tampa Bay
4. Edmonton
5. Manhattan

#1 Team Explanation: I mean I don't know enough about the league to really comment or have a favorite team so I'll just pick the two I associated with the most. People seem to shit on Texas' LR and I've never been there so I couldn't comment. So maybe it would make for a boring season, who knows?

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Edmonton Blizzard
2. Calgary Dragons
3. Minnesota Chiefs
4. Toronto North Stars
5. Manhattan Rage

#1 Team Explanation: The Blizzard has a lot of youth right now, some playing for the team and some in the minors, and that would be a great show to see how the youngsters are improving on a team that may be ready to contend very soon. Plus, it is my team.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Renegades
2. Barracuda
3. Jets
4. Chiefs
5. Specters

#1 Team Explanation: The Texas Renegades have just traded their captain and franchise player, Louie Garrett, in a blockbuster deal. How will this young team cope with the loss of their best player?

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Hard Knocks List:
**1.Chicago
2. San Francisco Pride
3. NOLA
4. Los Angeles Panthers
5. Manhattan Rage

#1 Team Explanation: Would love to see the training camp of Chicago to see how awkward the Smeb brothers truly are. They are probably some of the most awkward members in the league, so having them all together to watch would be absolutely hilarious.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota
2. Buffalo
3. Hamilton
4. Manhattan
5. Chicago

#1 Team Explanation: As the Minnesota Chief’s trades away 3 first round picks for a rental it would be interesting to see how their locker room reacts. Plus with their Co-gm screwed them over and bailed there’s even more drama to witness. Good drama creates good tv

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Hard Knocks List

1. Minnesota Chiefs
2. Chicago Syndicate
3. New Orleans Spectres
4. Tampa Bay Barracuda
5. Hamiltom Steelhawks

I only made this list so I could talk about the Chiefs. They lose picks, gain them back then they trade away how many picks for McZ? Insane. They had no business doing that and they are in a horrible position. For that, I put them in the hard knocks list

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Calgary Dragons
2. Buffalo
3. Hamilton
4. New Orleans
5. West Kendall

#1 Team Explanation: I think the Calgary Dragons would be the best team. I think with the combination of great young talent and old veterans, also the ones running the team, would make for great TV. Not only would you get to see them eat lots of chicken parmesan, but the team is full of personalities that mesh together quite well.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

1.Manhattan Rage
2.Los Angeles Panthers
3.Minnesota Chiefs
4.Chicago Syndicate
5.Hamilton Steelhawks

Manhattan seemed like a team that was going to make a huge run in S48 after making big moves but ended up falling way short. Hard Knocks featuring the Rage putting the pieces back together could be a huge hit.

Code:
40 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota
2. Buffalo
3. Hamilton
4. Chicago
5. Toronto

#1 Team Explanation:

After all of the FA drama and sanctions that got handed down to Minnesota, they are ripe for a hard knocks special. Literally, the things they are going through you could classify as the definition of hard knocks.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota
2. San Francisco
3. Los Angeles
4. Tampa Bay
5. Manhattan

#1 Team Explanation:

It's kinda hard not to put Minnesota at the top of this list. They came this close to being the first team in damn near 10 seasons to take a tampering penalty because their new GM was an idiot. They followed it up with an awful season, and after giving away so many 1st round picks for McZehrl and not even going to the playoffs with him, it's hard to imagine how that'll change in the future.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Buffalo
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. Calgary
5. Minnesota

#1 Team Explanation:

My first choice would be the Buffalo Stampede. A lot of contentious personalities on that squad, a lot of opportunities for drama. With a controversial GM, many long standing players with big personalities, the drama should be front and center at all times

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. West Kendall Platoon
2. Buffalo Stampede
3. Minnesota Chiefs
4. Tampa Bay Barracuda
5. New Orleans Specters

#1 Team Explanation: It's impressive to see a team win a cup, but to win three cups the past seven seasons is worthy of being called a dynasty. A lot of people could learn from them, and it would be interesting to see what happens "behind the scenes".

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

Hard Knocks List:
**1. NOLA
2. WKP
3. CAL
4. BUF
5. HAM

#1 Team Explanation: Honestly, it's the cheesy answer and i know all of the players will most likely choose their own team. I picked it because i know the team and i know everyone on it and i think this would be the most fun to watch. Also who wouldn't want to see what the life is in New Orleans as well.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota -  Chiefs
2. New Orleans -  Specters 
3.  Toronto -  Stars 
4.  Tampa Bay -  Barracuda
5.  Buffalo -  Stampede

#1 Team Explanation:  It would be great to watch a team that recently had some struggles with management and tampering, rebuild the team and come back into being a contender once again.  A show that follows an under dog, a team fighting to regain it's stature in the league, would be great entertainment.  If you're going to follow a team, follow one who has something to prove and something to fight for.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Chicago Syndicate
2. San Francisco Pride
3. Hamilton Steelhawks
4. Los Angeles Panthers
5. Manhattan Rage

#1 Team Explanation: The Syndicate are one of the more exciting teams in the SHL now, 2 seasons removed from their expansion draft and they're beginning to compete for their first ever Challenge Cup Championship. Especially exciting for this organization is the upcoming goalie battle as Billy Sorokin and Tibuk Soonika, 2 of the SMJHL's top netminders compete for roster spots, and if they're lucky enough, the starting gig in the windy city.

[Image: hvt8Jek.png]
G Billy Sorokin, #60
S45 - S48: St. Louis Scarecrows
S49 - Present: Chicago Syndicate
S46 100th Overall SHL Draft Pick, Chicago Syndicate
Four-Star Cup Champion - S45, S46*
SMJHL Regular Season Wins Leader - S46, S47, S48
*Starter