Create Account

Next Season’s SHL Playoff Formatting

01-12-2019, 10:32 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: The one thing that people seem to forget is that we can make our own schedule in a spreadsheet and upload it to STHS, sure that adds another task to the offseason, but then it just adds another piece of realism to the league. Maybe we base the 50 game schedule creation that beaver suggested to a similar idea of how the IIHF recreates divisions every season. I will come up with a mock of my idea in a bit.

01-09-2019, 09:11 AMJayWhy Wrote: I edited the schedule once, it breaks leaderboards. You can't have scoring tracked, etc with a manually edited schedule for some reason. That's one of the biggest reasons, no one wants to manually track all the stats.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Season’s SHL Playoff Formatting - by Eggy216 - 01-13-2019, 12:07 PM