Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

I would adapt this story of mine.

It's been a long while since I wrote this story of Jackson Rogers-Tanaka, and a lot has come through for him since that time. However, the basics of his story are simply astounding.

A young man on the top of the world, just had the biggest moment of his life and was celebrating with friends. It's relatable, everybody knows the feeling of elation and the good vibes of being out with friends. All coming to a halt with something which haunts him for the rest of his life.

From that point forward, he's driven by his sense of guilt to become better and is only able to be calm and stop hearing the voices and screams and cries when he's playing hockey. He's not a perfect hero, but he's relatable and somebody who has made a mistake and is forever paying for it in his own mind. He's a hero of the person who needs to move forward, and is struggling to.

The story continues from where I had last seen it. He becomes a hall of famer, a general manager. He has a legendary career and is very much one of the best players in SHL history. However, his origins are where things come together and is the important part of where the story would come from.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by JayWhy - 02-26-2019, 12:05 AM