Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

FREE GORLAB!!! Steven Jalopski, Calgary Dragon Superstar, #1 Defenceman on a team that was on the cusp of becoming a force in the league. They had superstars in Esa Anrikkanen, Nicholas Pedersen, a stonewall in net Wongy, and a defence anchored by the most polarizing figure to lace up the skates in the SHL. 1 Week before his permaban and subsequent auto retire following the season, Gorlab in response to the pleading from Esa to tone down his attacks, "I can't. I keep it real 100%." I guess this was the case of when keeping it real goes wrong. Gorlab banned for life, but the Dragons got to keep his player around for the rest of the season. This became the rallying cry that the team needed. The motivated Dragons, advanced to the Finals for the first time in a decade. Going toe to toe with the Hamilton Steelhawks. Unfortunately, the Steelhawks raced out to a 3-0 lead. "Win it for Gorlab" became the teams mantra. It ended with a reverse sweep and the Dragons winning their first of five cups over the next 15 seasons. It started with adversary, but turned into an amazing story of how a team digs deep and won one for their Captain.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by mstuk41 - 03-01-2019, 01:55 PM