Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

Rather than a dramatic retelling of events, I’d like to see a well-produced documentary made. Call it something like “The Ironmen of Hockey”. It would be a documentary that followed the careers of Alonzo Garbanzo, Kristian Eriksson, and Esa Anrikkanen. The way I see it in my head, it would track them each at the same point in time. Meaning it would start with probably just Esa, since he is the oldest, at the beginning of his hockey career. Early childhood probably, then once the others were old enough it would start tracking them. Following each side by side, year by year, until the Esa plays his final game. I like the idea of showing these 3 players because I think they are probably the 3 greatest players in SHL history, but each achieved that title in a very different way. I think it would be interesting to see how different and how alike they were throughout their careers.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by Rich - 03-02-2019, 04:53 PM