Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

when it comes to an interesting story i think i'd have to go with my dude and long time teammate Tokek Takshak. he may not have fully blossomed yet but hell, he's a god damn gecko. just the journey he took to get in some gear and out on to the ice would be friggin' amazing and no one could argue with that. picture this: a nice "planet earth" style documentary, beautiful hi-resolution and captivating footage, following a gecko and his struggles to survive in the jungle. halfway through the whole thing turns into a god damn circus when the gecko somehow leaves Indonesia, dons a jersey, and is drafted by a professional hockey league. from there i would go for a "coming of age movie" type of feel. we follow Totek through his career in the SMJHL with the Vancouver Whalers in the early s40's, his decision to represent Czechoslovakia on an international level, and on to his current slot on the Manhattan Rage's roster.

171 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by hewasajazzman - 03-03-2019, 09:13 PM