Create Account

S47 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
I am very interested in joining the Dragons, probably only slightly over most of the other teams because of seeing your hard work in our draft class and your passion and commitment for the site. The winning culture in Calgary is somewhere I want to play.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 
My current path is taking me town a playmaking while two-way center. I have sought out advice from my SMJHL team on the basics and will certainly consult the organization that selects me when it comes to developing into a player that will help begin a championship dynasty.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I do see myself having at least an hour everyday for the SHL for the significant future, no major events that will keep me from contributing to the site.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 
Just under 20 here, turn that age in November.

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?
Canucks baby!

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? 
Discord for sure, I see the site as being the formality of this community where all of the TPE is earned and allocated to the player but the real atmosphere has certainly been created on Discord.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
I actively wrote media before the S46 SMJHL Draft, here is one example and here is another.

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!
Nothing else really besides my goal to learn the ropes in the front office if there ever becomes an opening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S47 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by Randominoe - 04-04-2019, 10:21 PM