Create Account

Season 49 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
Joseph Weston

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Sniper who's always in the right place at the right time to get pucks past the goalies.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
I've talked to the STL Scarecrows GM a bit, but beyond that no.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Washington Capitals

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm a 20 something student, with plenty of free time to produce for the team. I'm mostly free in the evenings and nights, but am happy to work around my schedule for whatever the team needs.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 49 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread - by ACapitalChicago - 07-29-2019, 11:36 PM