Create Account

S49 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Your player’s name, position and Discord ID (this can be important for later questions) Andre Barbashev, LW, You'll get it if you draft me.

2. What kind of a player you want to build (sniper, playmaker, a goon) Sniper/underrated passer

3. SHL has several ways of earning money, which is important for your player’s development. There are articles and podcasts, graphics and of course jobs within the league. What is your prefered way of earning money? Old Man Barbs payroll.

4. What do you expect from the team that drafts you? Do you care about the success in the development league or do you just want to be a part of a good locker room? Winning culture.

5. How active you expect to be? Scale 1-10, 1 being inactive, 10 being „I don’t actually sleep, just sit behind my PC doing SHL tasks“ 7-8

6. How open are you to feedback from our side on your build? Of course (that's if things have changed, I believe I may still have a record during a sim era).

7. Finally...are cereal a soup? (I am actually interested, this is not a random question, I truly care) Cereal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S49 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread - by RaiN - 08-01-2019, 05:08 PM