Create Account

S55 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

RW - Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
10 because I like teams that stays with the same franchise for years. I also haven't had a chance to play in Dragons before.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?
I want to build a sniper. I would really appreciate advice about my player build.

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?
I like active locker rooms. I also would like to play in a team that is competitive every season.

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?
I love that games are streamed live now.

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I think I will have a time for SHL. I don't something will change for me in the next year.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
I'm 18.

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!
I have done GFX to get some money. They are not really good so I better won't link them. Smile

8. Currently the Dragons have a deep roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about being a star for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?
I like playing in SMJHL so it's not a problem for me.

9. What is your favorite NHL team?
Columbus Blue Jackets

10. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!
I will do every task and I won't miss opportunities to get extra TPEs. None of my players have had a good career in SHL but a lot of has changed in my life during last years (since I left site). I feel more grown up as a person and I'm more motivated to have a long and successful career with Flitterwind.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by CaptainCrazy - 07-07-2020, 07:58 AM