Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

My first SMJHL season is in the books and wow was it more amazing than I could ever imagine. From the ups and downs of the season to all of the great locker room memories I will remember this forever.

Performance wise the season was pretty mid on a personal level. Juan just never really had dominate performances, but was more so just doing cardio most of the time. That being said I broke the 20pt mark as a defender which was my scoring goal for my first season. Next season should be better as I actually have the capped 325 tpe so my stats aren't terrible like they were at the start of last year so hopefully I can break 30pts and a positive plus / Minus.

More important than individually the memories I'll remember from this season are our team memories. Beating St.Louis 7-0 in our first game was exciting and really bonded us rookies and our God king Net Man. Even Losing to Detroit in 5 games was fun and stirred up the begins of what I hope to be a budding rivalry.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by ThePyroAlpaca - 11-07-2023, 02:06 AM