Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

It was a great first season, we're still alive in the playoffs. Considering the Elk accepted me for at least this season feels pretty good. Overall I underperformed to what I was hoping for, I wanted more blocked shots. But I can't be too upset considering we're still in the playoffs and I'm playing pretty well. Next season I think I'll be pushing hard for more minutes and will be an assist machine. Hopefully call ups don't destroy our team. My favorite memory this season was watching Bayle go back and forth for the scoring title. At some points it felt like we didn't care about the score, as long as Bayle was getting some goals it was a big win. It's a shame it didn't pan out, and I don't know if the call up gods will be cruel or not. We will see what happens!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Troy_McClure03 - 11-08-2023, 03:30 PM