Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

looking at stun guns rookie season, the way he performed really blew my expectations out of the water. from everything ive heard about being a goalie, and the fact that i have basically no tpe, i was expecting to be pretty bad, but the fact that i was instead potentially the best goalie in the juniors was absolutely absurd and got me more interested in the shl and my performance than id ever been before. Stun lead the whole league in wins, with 37 and the next highest being just 30 wins. Stun was third in the league in goals against average at 2.89, with the 2 goalies above him being in a tandem. he easily lead the league in goals saved above average with an astonishing 24.97, the highest since season 68. with 7 shutouts he nearly doubled second place, which was 4. overall his performance this year was far beyond any expectations i ever had, and i can only hope that stun can keep it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by unconfident69 - 11-12-2023, 10:01 AM