Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I believe Dag-Otto met and even exceeded some of the expectations I had going into my first SMJHL season. On my previous player, his first season was kinda really terrible. Scoring maybe seven points in total and generally being unhelpful when on the ice. So I tried to stick with some lower, more reasonable hopes and dreams this time around. But ultimately, he did great. A lot of it I believe was helped by the fact that Carolina traded away our top center in the middle of the season. Which gave Dag-Otto the opportunity to center the second line rather than being on the third line the entire season.

As he's being built to heavily lean towards defense I didn't expect many points and was mainly hoping to be useful in not letting up many shots against. And to my surprise it might just have worked. Dag-Otto is showing positive numbers in all advanced stats when compared against the rest of Carolina's roster.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by kenvald - 11-12-2023, 01:03 PM