Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

Alright well it was a pretty decent season. Lots of gnomes. Lots of goals. Lots of points. Lots of wins. Lack of playoff success. Undecided
But after my first player was a rookie of the year and a defensive stalwart, it was pretty fun to see my new guy lighting the lamp every night.  I don't think I'll be rookie of the year or even a future mvp but i definiltey think i'll be a productive starter for a future cup winner.  24 goals and 49 assists might not be like the greatest rookie season ever or anything, but its nothing to sneeze at! just make sure you wipe those boogies, cause im coming back for season 2 and ready to rock the boatz. if i had to improve on something for next season i definitely think it'd be my defensive play. i gotta get a little more 2 way in my game!  welp see ya later.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Vulfzilla - 11-12-2023, 11:24 PM