Create Account

S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time

I've certainly had a very mixed feeling about my season. On one hand i perhaps went in with a little bit far too high expectations regarding my season. On the other hand looking back i am well aware that i did quite well. After all my numbers have been above expectations. Especially as i have put a lot of work into training to become the two way forward boss has wanted me to become. Ps: I may or may not have taken one specific line to heart, whoever knows that line knows what i'm talking about. Truth be told there are two players i feel a little bit jealous about. One of the two person who's i'm jealous about is Celly with whom i even had a little bit of banter on Chirper talking about who's gonna have a better season. It's safe to say i could only be dreaming of a season that they had. But if anything that only motivates me to work even harder to produce a similar season next year. The other person is none other than my sister, Froya. After all out of the two of us, it is her who's more naturally talented while i'm the one who has to work the extra hours to even out my deficit. As such leading her on points for the majority of the season was quite the pleasant surprise. And that very fact is the same reason why her overtaking me in points by the end of the season that makes it all quite bittersweet for me. Nevertheless, just like with Celly this will only motivate me to be even better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S73 SMJHL PT #7 - One Season at a Time - by Tsunny - 11-13-2023, 03:46 AM