Create Account

S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 09:27 PM by JKortesi81.)

Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SHL Universe, welcome to the FIRST EVER IP Thread for the New Orleans Specters!!

I can not believe after all of this time in the league, I was granted the ability to bring the Specters to life!

So, i have a very important question for you rookies:

WHO WANTS TO BE A SPECTER?

What I'm looking for are dedicated individuals who don't mind playing for an expansion team. Players that are interested in coming aboard and not just joining a team that has its own culture, but actually being a part of CREATING a team culture. Every single record in New Orleans history is up for grabs. I can't guarantee immediate success, but if my time in St. Louis has shown, I will work my ass off to get us to the promised land. The purple and black attack will become one of the most sought after places to play in the SHL in no time, and it'll happen with YOUR help.

So please, if you're interested, fill out the fun IP thread below!

Hope to see you in a Specters jersey ASAP!  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters

Username:
Discord:
Player Name:
Position:
Player Strengths:
Player Weakness:

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?:

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you?

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?

Do you need to win right away?

Team success or personal stats?

What's your current favorite song?

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL?

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts?

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ?

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Messages In This Thread
S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread - by JKortesi81 - 01-24-2019, 09:26 PM