Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

Bwoah, this one's a bit difficult as there are so many names i feel worth a shoutout. I feel like both @NaomiMannequeen and @skyrrhawk worth a shoutout when it comes to first friends as Naomi was the one who brought me into this League while Sky was among the very first people who i consider to be a friend. On top of that i also wanna give a shouout to @RAmenAmen, @lore, @boom, @Evok, @ThePyroAlpaca, @Puppy, @kahri, @HabsFanFromOntario and @mer for giving me lots of wonderful and fun memories since i've joined this place. Love you all and i'm happy to consider you all as my friends~

(I also apologise if i forgot someone, there is just so many of you wonderful people out there)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

My first friend I made here in the SHL was probably @diamond_ace. He showed me what it was like to be a GM in this community. I appreciate you still, D_A!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Was quite a while ago but I'm pretty sure that @Eggy216 was the first friend that I made on here, hope life is treating you well away from the SHL.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

@SDCore I believe was one of the firsts. We were in Anaheim Outlaws together and were around for the S47 4-star cup win, which was fun to follow. You're awesome, btw!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

im not going to tag nour but he is a nice guy and he's nice to me and stuff and friendly a little bit

I don't know who would be my first friend. I would prolly say it was Dale Miller @dmills3. They are an awesome person who really does their best to be a likeable person.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

No new friends, no new friends, no new friends, no, no new
Still here with my day one friends, so you hear me say
I still ride with my day one friends, I don't really need

[Image: gurbs.gif]

@hotdog you were not the first person or friend I made in the site, but you did like to talk about cum so that was cool I guess

Woah, this is a tough one. There's not just one person that greeted me when I first joined the league, so there's no possible way I could narrow it down to just one. I can do 3 key people, though. Firstly, @mer for persuading me to join the league and for being a great friend. Secondly, to @Evok  for helping me out at the beginning, and also for being a great friend. And thirdly, to @Ruggsy for making a cool sig of my player once I joined and for being a great friend that I made after I joined the league!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

I could not tell you who the first person I talked to or you call friend, so I am going to tag myself, @JMacNCheese. If I have to tag someone other than me for the credit, @Rangerjase, thanks.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

@LightningDragon and i were both drafted to Kelowna together and then Texas together. if only he didnt go ia and would have betrayed hes country for Norway we could have had an identical carrear

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

i guess @liebolda was the first person i met while playing sim hockey, he is also my brother. lets win a championship this season go BAP Platoon

@raymond3000 you are awesome. One day I will get on a team with you again. You crank out hall of fame players like it’s your day job.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

My first friend I made in the SHL is @hotdog he is my best friend and we always kick it baby. He drafted me and I owe my whole career to him he made me who I am today

It's been a very long time since i joined the forum, I couldn't tell you who my first friend was but I did enjoy sharing a locker room with @Merica way back during our time with the Rage.

38 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)