Create Account

caps discussion

I think Oates likes losing, that must be why he keeps defaulting to Holtby when he doesn't deserve it

I think he just wants to get him out of the funk and try to recapture last year's playoff success

Quote:Originally posted by CourageTheCowardlyDog@Feb 9 2013, 05:59 PM
I think Oates likes losing, that must be why he keeps defaulting to Holtby when he doesn't deserve it

it's also funny how he pulled Neuvy over 2 goals and kept Holtby in the previous Pens game for 6.

Neuvy has been way better this season.

By crushing Neuvirth's confidence and not rewarding him for his play thus far? Goalies are only supposed to give your team a chance to win and Holtby hasn't even done that

I really prefer Neuvirth, I am with you, I don't like the move. Just trying to rationalize it. I like Neuvy I think he can be a great goalie he's very skilled.

Ovechkin does not appreciate your pansy ass cross checks

Caps need Johnny Superbman as GM!

It's sad that as shit as we are playing we still could realistically win the division espescially with Carolina looking like swiss cheese with their injuries

Quote:Originally posted by CourageTheCowardlyDog@Mar 7 2013, 04:03 PM
It's sad that as shit as we are playing we still could realistically win the division espescially with Carolina looking like swiss cheese with their injuries

this is one of the reasons I like the new alignment. Reduces the chance of bad teams making it

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

ovi >

well we don't suck as much anymore

Canucks vs Caps stanley cup finals. Book it.

Discord are for plebs

is it safe to say ovi is back?

he's at least entered the discussion for Hart this year.

no one's put his team on his back this season like Ovi, and I think nothing shows his value more than how poorly the team played when he struggled, and how much they win when he's on his game.

I think I read something like Ovechkin's scored a third of his team's goals over this recent stretch.

Crosby

[Image: aOowRDF.png]