Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 20 2013, 12:26 AM
lol we sucked
Everyone already knows.

TEAM STILL SUCKS

TRADE OVECHKIN

Painful to watch...

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

They need to completely rebuild top to bottom. Ted has to stop all his damn meddling and so does Dick Patrick. They need to replace McPhee and stop hiring coaches with little to know experience.

Keep a handful of irreplaceable players and sell off the rest. Rebuild through the Draft and trades. I'd rather watch a bottom of the standings team that plays hard each night than watch these guys make millions to do nothing. Its flat out embarrassing.

I still think there are 20 or so teams that would trade for Ovechkin and his $9.5m cap hit. Caps should be shopping him before his LNTC kicks in. A top 3 overall pick, an NHL ready blue chip prospect and a top six forward would be a nice return and help the rebuild.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

WE WON BUT WE STILL SUCK

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Jan 25 2013, 02:14 PM
They need to completely rebuild top to bottom. Ted has to stop all his damn meddling and so does Dick Patrick. They need to replace McPhee and stop hiring coaches with little to know experience.

Keep a handful of irreplaceable players and sell off the rest. Rebuild through the Draft and trades. I'd rather watch a bottom of the standings team that plays hard each night than watch these guys make millions to do nothing. Its flat out embarrassing.

I still think there are 20 or so teams that would trade for Ovechkin and his $9.5m cap hit. Caps should be shopping him before his LNTC kicks in. A top 3 overall pick, an NHL ready blue chip prospect and a top six forward would be a nice return and help the rebuild.

Name 5 teams that have the cap space lol your insane there maybe 29 teams that want him but no one has the cap for him that's in a position to be contenders for the cup and have the pieces to trade for him especially at the price you are asking and with the cap going down 6mill and change I just don't see how any team has that pieces with that kind of cap hit to take on

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Jan 27 2013, 11:27 PM

Name 5 teams that have the cap space lol your insane there maybe 29 teams that want him but no one has the cap for him that's in a position to be contenders for the cup and have the pieces to trade for him especially at the price you are asking and with the cap going down 6mill and change I just don't see how any team has that pieces with that kind of cap hit to take on
1st, Tatar/Nyquist, Franzen/Filppula, Pulkkinen/Frk Tongue
One can dream.

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Jan 25 2013, 12:14 PM

D:

No. Fire McPhee, hire Burke, trade Johansson+ for a skilled top 6. Then see hoe it goes from there.

STILL SUCK LMAO

Luongo for Carlson

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Feb 7 2013, 07:57 PM
Luongo for Carlson

no

u mad we're better at tanking than u?

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 7 2013, 05:57 PM

no

u mad we're better at tanking than u?

K KEEP SUCKING THEN

Discord are for plebs