Create Account

Isn't the objective to want new members to stay?

with Gm's updating, you could get stuff that would sneak in. (too much TPE; etc.)

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 9 2013, 06:20 PM

GM's of yesteryear used to update weekly. No one updated daily

Source: I was an NWJHL GM

You shut yur mouth.

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 9 2013, 06:21 PM
with Gm's updating, you could get stuff that would sneak in. (too much TPE; etc.)

You act like updaters can't make simple mistakes. Unless you're calling out one of the six teams GMs, which is something I would expect from Kesler.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@May 9 2013, 07:52 PM

You act like updaters can't make simple mistakes. Unless you're calling out one of the six teams GMs, which is something I would expect from Kesler.
I am a moderate in this situation, but GM's could always look for an edge, as a thir party might not.

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 9 2013, 07:03 PM

I am a moderate in this situation, but GM's could always look for an edge, as a thir party might not.
You're calling GMs character into action right now, for no right. If a GM is that low that they have to cheat, they obviously don't deserve the job.. Better off finding out sooner than later.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@May 9 2013, 08:13 PM

You're calling GMs character into action right now, for no right. If a GM is that low that they have to cheat, they obviously don't deserve the job.. Better off finding out sooner than later.
Did I say they will? No, there, of course, is the chance, and their's always that one precent, but I am one who believes GM's should because they'd do it more often => more interest in own players for new people.

But, I am supporting both sides.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 9 2013, 05:20 PM

GM's of yesteryear used to update weekly. No one updated daily

Source: I was an NWJHL GM

I update pretty damn close to daily.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 9 2013, 04:06 PM
everyone updated in the file
I'm still not updated :S

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 9 2013, 07:30 PM

Did I say they will? No, there, of course, is the chance, and their's always that one precent, but I am one who believes GM's should because they'd do it more often => more interest in own players for new people.

But, I am supporting both sides.

You're basically saying "I am not going to admit that I don't trust GM's because it will make me look bad, BUT GMs are sketchy and will likely cheat if given the chance."

Where is Chris Berman when you need him?

Quote:Originally posted by hallsy@May 9 2013, 06:45 PM

I update pretty damn close to daily.
We changed it because when we used GM's there would be some GM's that would update daily, some weekly, some bi-weekly, there was too much fluctuation.

Now we have them update once a week, it allows to update the Sim weekly too, because every team updates by the end of the week.

It works way better than it used to, that is a fact

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 9 2013, 10:49 PM

We changed it because when we used GM's there would be some GM's that would update daily, some weekly, some bi-weekly, there was too much fluctuation.

Now we have them update once a week, it allows to update the Sim weekly too, because every team updates by the end of the week.

It works way better than it used to, that is a fact

I just got updated for the first time all season, well Taylor says he still isn't even up to date yet.

Yeah, that works WAY better....

Quote:Originally posted by 701@May 9 2013, 09:15 PM

I just got updated for the first time all season, well Taylor says he still isn't even up to date yet.

Yeah, that works WAY better....
But what you aren't realizing is that this isn't the fault of the updaters. I'm saying GM's wouldn't be any different of a system.

This is because of the confusion on the season, having to switch simmers 3 times. My argument was actually correct

plus, while I was dealing with simming issues, there were two updaters hired that unfortunately were not given powers until early this month, which is why you weren't updated for a while.

I will take full responsibility for it, I was dealing with other NWJHL stuff so we could keep the season going, and not stop for as long as the SHL. I apologize Cheers

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 9 2013, 11:48 PM

But what you aren't realizing is that this isn't the fault of the updaters. I'm saying GM's wouldn't be any different of a system.

This is because of the confusion on the season, having to switch simmers 3 times. My argument was actually correct

plus, while I was dealing with simming issues, there were two updaters hired that unfortunately were not given powers until early this month, which is why you weren't updated for a while.

I will take full responsibility for it, I was dealing with other NWJHL stuff so we could keep the season going, and not stop for as long as the SHL. I apologize  Cheers

Thank you for the more "in-depth" look at it. Though, I think you guys need to be rougher on the simmers (updating wise of course, and maybe just a little bit of help making my guy not complete booty)

Quote:Originally posted by 701@May 10 2013, 02:31 AM

Thank you for the more "in-depth" look at it. Though, I think you guys need to be rougher on the simmers (updating wise of course, and maybe just a little bit of help making my guy not complete booty)
They can help with the updating, not sure about the latter Wink

:wub:

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I'll chime in with Reimer, I am still not updated too.