Create Account

PT Suggestion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Oct 16 2015, 02:22 PM
Maybe a due date on the team PT?
Hmm
one will be posted next week, just waiting for a concrete date.

RIP Mac & 701

With all the new hub bub about the long off season killing activity why don't we open up the floor to suggestions and thoughts from all the people who use this site. We all do PT's well at least most of us do we could easily have a PT that's:

How would you propose to make the off season better?

How would you revamp recruitment?

You are commissioner for the week what things do you do?

Compile a list of pros and cons about the site, how would you address these cons and how would you emphasize the pros?

We have a lot of guys with great ideas out there lets get them to voice them while earning TPE for it! Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Can someone explain to me how my graphic is only worth 2 TPE, but graphics that are far worse are worth 3 TPE?

How are these 3 TPE?

Quote:Originally posted by bukss_a+Nov 7 2015, 02:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (bukss_a @ Nov 7 2015, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->[Image: 29uobj5.png][/b]

Quote:Originally posted by BucKo_916@Nov 8 2015, 07:20 PM<br />[Image: TA4Qpq4.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DollarAndADream@Nov 8 2015, 11:49 PM<br />[Image: NZl2xSj.jpg]

And these are only two, when they look far cleaner and look like they took more time?

Quote:Originally posted by Elyk@Nov 8 2015, 01:34 PM<br />[Image: alTnERd.jpg]

<!--QuoteBegin-Allen@Nov 5 2015, 10:40 PM
[Image: 7hS5kcd.jpg][/quote]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Nov 10 2015, 01:43 PM
Can someone explain to me how my graphic is only worth 2 TPE, but graphics that are far worse are worth 3 TPE?

How are these 3 TPE?

And these are only two, when they look far cleaner and look like they took more time?

You forgot the part where you're supposed to read TNGO's mind and at least one SHL logo means at least one SHL team logo.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Nov 10 2015, 01:50 PM

You forgot the part where you're supposed to read TNGO's mind and at least one SHL logo means at least one SHL team logo.
So if it's a team logo, Elyk loses a point because the Winnipeg logo is covered up by the EA logo?

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Nov 10 2015, 01:54 PM

So if it's a team logo, Elyk loses a point because the Winnipeg logo is covered up by the EA logo?
Apparently :lol:

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift+Nov 10 2015, 12:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baelor Swift @ Nov 10 2015, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
You forgot the part where you're supposed to read TNGO's mind and at least one SHL logo means at least one SHL team logo.[/b]
well it does say team logo.

<!--QuoteBegin-TheNextGreatOne@Nov 5 2015, 02:19 PM

[Must include]
At least one SHL team logo.
[/quote]

and that's why you lost 1 tpe Allen, as for Elyk's i didn't notice the Jets logo originally.

RIP Mac & 701

I suggest written to be graded as well.

If doing advanced grading, grade both written and graphics to get everyone happy?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Nov 10 2015, 04:01 PM

well it does say team logo.

and that's why you lost 1 tpe Allen, as for Elyk's i didn't notice the Jets logo originally.
I understand I missed one of the reqs, but why would I strive to create higher quality content for a PT when I can do something that will get me 3 TPE for a fraction of the time?

It took me almost a half hour to make that cover and it would've taken me ~5 minutes to complete the written PT. I'll concede the TPE, but I feel like that's not promoting better quality content, rather, dissuading those from actually putting forth an effort.

Suggestion, a PT in the SMJHL every 8 days instead of what feels like 17. Last PT ran from Oct. 24th - Nov 8th or something. 2 weeks with one PT? Either run them overlapping more or more frequently. After doing Activity Check and Training there is nothing to really come back to the league for for some weeks if you've done the PT.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Less restricted PT.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Nov 10 2015, 12:35 PM
Suggestion, a PT in the SMJHL every 8 days instead of what feels like 17. Last PT ran from Oct. 24th - Nov 8th or something. 2 weeks with one PT? Either run them overlapping more or more frequently. After doing Activity Check and Training there is nothing to really come back to the league for for some weeks if you've done the PT.
Ita once a week once the season starts. The off season the SMJHL has the mock, predictions, and the prospect showcase PT. During the season there is one a week.

I feel like the Criteria should be laid out, and if it's met you get full TPE.

This saves both time, and bitching, while I do agree with the current gripes and said the same thing last season. It is unfair to grade one aspect and not the other.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Nov 10 2015, 02:03 PM

Ita once a week once the season starts. The off season the SMJHL has the mock, predictions, and the prospect showcase PT. During the season there is one a week.
Oct 29th - Nov 8th, sorry. Wrong dates. Make them once a week. I know thats very close to a week but it keeps people interested.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Yeah, the first one was a little over a week because I wanted to get it posted but wanted turnover to be on Sunday nights. The rest now are all one per week, Monday to Sunday.