Create Account

PT Suggestion Thread

We know they can get old and stale, so why not suggest some for us for next season?

if there is one that stands out as being liked, you could see it next season.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Playoff bracket

Discord are for plebs

Oh. I like that.

'SHL/SMJHL Fantasy Team'

I still like the one I suggested in my application. A la MTV Cribs, describe what a teammate blew his season's check on around his house. Must include a ton of baller shit along with maybe some stats.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Sep 21 2015, 06:54 AM
I still like the one I suggested in my application. A la MTV Cribs, describe what a teammate blew his season's check on around his house. Must include a ton of baller shit along with maybe some stats.

That' s an awesome idea Towel

Charity
Boxing was fun last season
Art Museum commissions you to draw a painting or sculpture of who you think is the SHL's MVP or a write up.
GQ Magazine is doing a spread on you either write article or design mag cover or both for more points?
Frito Lay picked you to create a new chip and design the bag or to write 200 words on why you think your flavor would be popular and how you thought of it etc..
You won a trip into space, either GFX of you or your custom shuttle or article on how you would spend your last day on earth.
You are asked by the local elementary school to talk to the kids about sports and what hockey has meant to you. Or you can create a slide to show the kids on your topic.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

What about something like compile and compare the stats of 2 players at the same position?
- As a graphic you could make a stat comparison thing like TSN and The Score are always putting up

[Image: forsberg-sundin-chart-lg.jpg]

Another idea is...

[Image: Don-Cherry-On-Being-Canadian-The-Importa...layer1.jpg]

Your best Don cherry Hockey night in Canada spiel basically a written portion of how you would see Don cherry himself commenting on a certain game after 2 periods of play.
- As a graphic you could design Don Cherry's next suit

Just some ideas!

Thanks to all the PT guys for all your hard work!

Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Sep 22 2015, 10:09 AM
What about something like compile and compare the stats of 2 players at the same position?
- As a graphic you could make a stat comparison thing like TSN and The Score are always putting up

Another idea is...

Your best Don cherry Hockey night in Canada spiel basically a written portion of how you would see Don cherry himself commenting on a certain game after 2 periods of play.
- As a graphic you could design Don Cherry's next suit

Just some ideas!

Thanks to all the PT guys for all your hard work!

Cheers

I love both of these, have you seen pk subbans recent impression of Cherry? It's hilarious, but I'm on mobile so linking it is a bit complicated.

Quote:Originally posted by IncorrectAtlas@Sep 22 2015, 10:21 AM

I love both of these, have you seen pk subbans recent impression of Cherry? It's hilarious, but I'm on mobile so linking it is a bit complicated.

hahaha :lol:

"he is no Bobby Orr"

wow too accurate!

Check this out if you haven't seen it already!

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdJp5-g69go"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdJp5-g69go" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

I can tell from the thumbnail that it's the piano video, I woke up my my neighbor from laughing so hard when I watched it the first time.

Great suggestions guys, definitely good ideas to draw from.

1. Bring back CW
2. Lower amount of TPE that can be earned
3. ?????????????????????
4. Profit

What about a Twitter battle? Pick a guy to flame on the Twitters, he throws some shade back, hilarity ensues.

3 points - at least 3 tweets per (so you get $200k too, awesome!Wink, some stats in your trash talk

Maybe a due date on the team PT?
Hmm

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Oct 16 2015, 12:22 PM
Maybe a due date on the team PT?
Hmm

Now there's a thought. :lol: