Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

Mighty Kiwis, A parody of the mighty ducks set in New Zealand, a group of young kiwis in love with hockey set out to be the first team of all birds to enter the winter olympics, Captained by Fred Dagg [Benji Hockiwi] the team of all kiwis face early elimination but have a chance at qualifying for the next olympics if they can beat Jamaica, Dagg along with Jonah Lomu [Jordan Thompson] rally the team to victory giving the young kiwis 4yrs to prep for their next attempt in The Mighty Kiwis 2

This is definitely a Grizzly western film. Jani Manty is obviously the camera person because they are getting all the shots! The main character is Poiklm. Gordon-William Gibbles is Poiklm's wing man trying to help them marry the farmers daughter, GFGBOT1.

GGFG! Grizzlies

The Nevada Battleborn, made up of misfits and underdogs, must overcome their differences to compete for the championship. Along the way, they discover the true meaning of teamwork and friendship, proving that anything is possible when you have heart and determination.

The Anchorage Armada are actually all cast in various roles for Mel Gibson's upcoming Passion of the Christ sequel starring Jesus Murphy, who managed to score his buddies paid speaking roles in th film on account of his power in the film's production

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The Quebec City Citadelles will make a horror remake movie of Train to Busan, from the point of view of the Detroit Falcons coming into Quebec City. Things will not go the way they expect...

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

I always wanted to make an action movie, so that is totally what I would go for. Imagine John Wick just more people. Guns! Action! And a whole lot of stunts to round out the movie and make for some awesome special effects and explosions.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

it is time to cast a group of people as my star and future legend but i believe that i would make an action move where i would play darkwing duck and get really going as a supe rstar in the league and as a actor

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2023, 05:25 AM by Spritestuff. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm not going to pick out specific players but Carolinas entry into the movie business is going to be an R rated skinemax film titled."fill my krack-in"

Its every bit as raunchy as you want it to be.

The Elk will have to make an awkward meet-cute gone wrong between Mary Hollywood and Violet Stoica. At first it goes great - it starts as a friendship and blossoms into something else-ish, but one of the two finds a different love interest that wouldn't be so complicated to have (not in the workplace) and has to break it off. Then the Elk go on a losing streak but have a really bright future -- so long as these two ex love interests don't bring it all down.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Oh man, the Supreme Dalek would want to make a sci-fi horror movie! They would obviously be the main character, there wouldn’t be a love interest, but the main bad guy would be the “Bringer of Darkness" or "Destroyer of Worlds” The Doctor. Dalek would heroically fight the Doctor, on multiple battle-fronts, throughout time and space, and stop them from bringing about the end of everything as we know it.

Slowpoke would be a shoe-in for a comedy. It would ultimately be up to the team on what kind of movie genre we'd do but Slowpoke's acting chops are pretty limited. Because of that I don't see Slowpoke being the main character unless we did something like a Weekend at Bernie's. Regardless of the genre Slowpoke would be a comedy relief character. Someone with a monopose expression or injecting themselves at the wrong time. Slowpoke would relish a role like that where the attention isn't on him.

87+ Words

I would create a comedy movie in the style of Blades of Glory. I am not sure how a plotline like it would work but let's say the league folds a couple of teams and we find a loophole to make a merged team return because that's how we kept enough players. It doesn't and shouldn't make sense but we eventually win the cup somehow.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

After a 7-2 loss where Henri Losanov allowed those goals in 9 shots, this local film director found the perfect goalie for EBUG the movie. He gonna play the role of a zamboni driver who beat an SHL team

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Journey Man came up with the idea of making an educational film, in which he interviews players and teaches the audience about their different home countries and cultures.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

The Nevada Battleborn have decided to make a murder mystery movie involving the GMs to figure out who is truly unhappy with the team there will be some slight romancen involved and I StirMyPudding will be the main character.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]