Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

(Action!)
After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, December 17th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

In a horror thriller film that takes place in the future we follow the Solbergs as they try to survive the ruthless killer that is Celeste Desjardins. It takes place on a farm the Solbergs bought after retiring from the SHL, tied in points with the exact same amount of goals and assists, they have to stop their internal bickering however to overcome Celly who retired 1 point behind the Solbergs all time.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

I think in Carolina we would obviously have to make some Lovecraftian horror movie, one that takes place at sea. There would certainly be no couples package on this cruise, as it would be more of a movie about lasting through the unspeakable horrors that are created on game nights, particularly during any game that involves drawing. Who can withstand the urges to murder and tear into their teammates? Who can handle the burden of knowing what should never be known?

For the Anchorage Armada, it only makes sense that they would do a remake of "On Deadly Ground" starring Steven Seagal. There aren't many movies set in Alaska, except for like Miracle but unless the Armada win the 4 Star Cup, I don't think that would be fitting.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Wow, Anchorage is starring in a film? And not only that, but I get to play director. Well, the first thing I'd do is hire an assistant director and leave the work to them. I don't get paid enough for that kind of stress! I'll see you all at the award shows though!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Given that our last game was a 1-4 loss to Colorado at the time of writing, this film director clearly has a sense of humor. This movie would probably involve giving the team a chance at redemption by sending them back in time to the cretaceous period and escaping a raptor infested island. Things would still play out more like a comedy, with cheesy special effects and very badly delivered lines from the team and CGI raptors.

For the Vancouver Whalers it would be a movie similar to The Perfect Storm. We would be lost at Sea, battered by massive waves and with no radio to call for help. A crew of misfits led by Captain Aleks and their first mate Lily Jin Morrow, will they survive?

The Mystery of Victoria Island. The Vancouver Whalers’ ferry to Victoria for an exhibition game sinks and the team is left alone to survive the darkness and mysterious monsters the Island brings.

Quebec's film is obviously one of romance, passion and Denny's. That is what the product of Quebec is built around and that is what the entire would shall see.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Blades Of Glory 2. Will Ferrell joins the Knights in his attempt to leave figure skating behind and become a pro hockey player. He has drama with Brooklyn Physt, Activity Check and Come O'Dirgaas as he wants to take over the team and become Captain. In the end he falls in love with one of the Knights and they get married in Kelowna. Watch to find out who!

12-11-2023, 01:28 PMPyro182 Wrote:
(Action!)
After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, December 17th @ 11:59pm PST
I'd create a thrilling sci-fi adventure set in a dystopian future where our team of diverse characters discovers a hidden society with advanced technology. The main character, played by the team captain, uncovers a conspiracy threatening both worlds. The love interest could be portrayed by a teammate with charisma, adding depth to the storyline. Together, they lead the charge to save both societies, blending action, drama, and a touch of romance.

You know what kind of movie I am gonna make? A stag film. Imagine it, with real stags and everything right on the ice between Slowpoke and I, just trying to maneuver around. I guarantee it will have laughs and probably PETA demanding our heads or the league or both.

So I would go for a horror movie probably, since Ongo Gablogian is a grotesque looking individual. There would be no love interest, but the actual villain would be Frenchie because he is french.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

After the acquisition of defenseman Jimothee Penjiman (Thor), there is only one movie that makes sense for the Detroit Falcons to film. Thor. The fourth movie in the popular Thor series, featuring Penjiman as the main character, would be centered around the Falcons taking down villains such as the Battleborn and Kraken.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 09:59 PM by Kyamprac.)

The directors decide to make one of those cheesy summer camp horror films set in a forest, with the love interest (of course) featuring Mia and Edouard Lavoie. Shotty McStopper loses his mind after a puck gets past him in street hockey, and he goes off on a terrible rampage.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!