Create Account

Isn't the objective to want new members to stay?

Damn you JP, I was waiting for the right time to use that gif and now you have it as your avatar Angry :D

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 9 2013, 07:20 PM

GM's of yesteryear used to update weekly. No one updated daily

Source: I was an NWJHL GM

When I was GM I updated almost every day or whenever I noticed there was an update needed. I know leafs and Toast did it as soon as a new update went up when I was a junior. But some GM's did do it weekly... I guess it's personal preference but I think daily was good because it gives you the extra points some other teams would have to wait a couple more days for.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JVR21@May 10 2013, 07:14 AM

When I was GM I updated almost every day or whenever I noticed there was an update needed.  I know leafs and Toast did it as soon as a new update went up when I was a junior.  But some GM's did do it weekly...  I guess it's personal preference but I think daily was good because it gives you the extra points some other teams would have to wait a couple more days for.
We still only used to update when every GM had their updates in. We can't tell GM's to do it everyday, some live busy lives, I know I wouldn't be able to do it.

So we brought in updaters so we could have a fixed time frame to do it, before we would update.

If we update every day for certain GM's, I can see players complaining that their GM doesn't update for them quickly enough so they are getting an unfair advantage in the draft, and we don't want that.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Any player who says they're not updated in the sim, you are, it's just that I did not update the Index so you could see it.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@May 9 2013, 05:41 AM
I had more TPE than anyone else in my Draft class and about $10m in the bank, I was Drafted 5th overall.

:unsure:

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 11 2013, 06:22 AM
Any player who says they're not updated in the sim, you are, it's just that I did not update the Index so you could see it.
Prove it, update the Index :D

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@May 11 2013, 12:56 PM

Prove it, update the Index  :D
After today's games are posted... I kept on forgetting to output the index... so I don't wanna give away sciores of games before they're posted.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@May 11 2013, 09:57 AM

After today's games are posted... I kept on forgetting to output the index... so I don't wanna give away sciores of games before they're posted.
You're doing great Taron, thanks for taking over again Smile Cheers

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]