S15 HOF INDUCTION CEREMONY

looks like spangs forgot again Tongue

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

wtf spangs

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Sorry people, Spangs had 1 beer tonight. He is not in any condition to host the show.

I FORGOT AGAIN. GOSH DARNIT. I SHALL DO IT NOW.

Alright, first up; the GM HOF inductees. Out of the guys on the ballot, four received at least a single vote. They were not Spangle, Fernando, or Leafs4stanley. This means that Deener, Park, Raymond, and Seth, all received at least one vote. Who made it in?????

I won't ever make the HOF as Myers so why should I Tongue maybe Tut will but I don't see Myers making it with only 2 awards

West Kendall

Did Nurmi win?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I AM HERE!

The party ends now Starwars Rant

You young'ins and your loud music and baggy pants, we old timers can't even get some shut eye round here

HEY YOU! SPANGS! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

Well, Seth did not make it in, he only got one vote. Neither did Raymond either, as he only got six votes. IT ALL COMES TO DOWN TO DEENER AND PARK, WHO MADE IT IN? I WANT TO SEE 3 PREDICTIONS BEFORE I REVEAL WHO MADE IT.

SETH

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

SETH

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

SETH

WE WANT SETH CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Shitty predictions, but ok. The HOF inductee is...

NOBODY!!! CONGRATS TO NOBODY! YES, THAT'S RIGHT; NO GMS MADE IT THIS YEAR!!! Park came the closest with 21, while Deener had 17. You need 25 to make it in and neither received enough. TURN UP.

#blamespangs